Xbox One and PS

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Xbox One and PS

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Eh still wont be buying one. It'll cost too much :lol: Hell it's still got that kinect and I don't trust that :lol:
Angerfang
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore,Stormrage,

Unread post by Angerfang »

cowmuflage wrote:Eh still wont be buying one. It'll cost too much :lol: Hell it's still got that kinect and I don't trust that :lol:
sorry but worrying about "big brother" watching you through your kinect is a little tinfoil hattish

real simple if you are paranoid unplug it after use :)

that being said im leaning ps4 because it has driveclub the game looks phenomenal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXeeDTZg6Tk
Last edited by Angerfang on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Angerfang wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:Eh still wont be buying one. It'll cost too much :lol: Hell it's still got that kinect and I don't trust that :lol:
sorry but worrying about "big brother" watching you through your kinect is a little tinfoil hattish

real simple if you are paranoid unplug it after use :)

that being said im leaning ps4 because it has driveclub the game looks phenomenal
That was a joke.
Angerfang
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore,Stormrage,

Unread post by Angerfang »

i know it was :) sarcasm is not wasted on me i was merely returning the favor :)
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Hehe. x3

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Honestly, I don't see this as a win for anyone except the fanboys that were going with the xbox anyways. Xbox swore up and down that almost all of these features were ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for games and the console to function. Were they lying? Or perhaps they're making EVERY company that is making games for them REVERSE the changes they made to fit the new console. And there is still the requirement of the Kinect and the camera.

I don't see this mending anything personally.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

They weren't lying. They WERE(keyword here) going to require them but they saw big companies like EA refusing to give them anything, as well as many consumers refusing to buy their product. So they're realizing they effed up BIG TIME.

LisaaraPokefarm

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

I agree they realized how badly they messed up, but when first confronted about the policies, they defended themselves by stating they were a required part of the system. I don't believe they were lying then, but I do believe they're making a lot of companies backtrack so that the new system will still work properly. Regardless, their overall approach this time around was sloppy at best, and how anyone can pick the xbox over the ps4 will baffle me.

I understand getting both, and even neither, but just the xbox? I don't get it.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Microsoft figured that everyone (Especially Sony) would be going the way they were. So to them, if everyone else is going that way, then they might as well too. After all, they won't take the full heat from it. They KNEW they were going to get some pretty negative feedback. They KNEW that many of their restrictions would be unpopular. Unfortunately for them, their competition didn't and ended up walking all over them at E3. That, paired with now taking the full blow, they reversed several of their decisions. They counted the unpopular opinions on being the minority and you saw how that went. I figured they would change some stuff, but I think the damage is already done to some people. Really, only the big fans of the Xbox will get it, at least at launch. I'm seeing a price drop soon after though...

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I told my husband that with the speedy turn-around on this, I can't help but wonder if they didn't already have this lined up as plan B if plan A backfired. I love my XBOX 360, but I will not be buying an XBOX One at launch. I might grab one when the price drops, but until then, the vast majority of games I play are cross-platform and so I don't *need* Microsoft's product.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm definitely still waiting and seeing. I'm definitely wanting a WiiU if atleast for the Wii Fit and SSB(with Megaman!)

DAI(Dragon Age Inquisition) and Witcher 3 are coming out for the 360 so that's covered. Other than that, I've got little interest. PS4's 'online' prices are a lot better than Xbox so my fiance is keeping it considered as well.

LisaaraPokefarm