My first tattoo

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

My first tattoo

Unread post by Täräin13 »

My first tattoo or 1 out of 3 I have paid for so far. Don't worry the artist is my classmate and pro so I paid up front because this one took longer than planned and delays with the railroad caused some issues as well. Hopefully I'll get more of them done in 2 weeks time unless uni ruins our plans with meetings for our bachelor projects!
Obviously I'm thrilled about this and I asked for the stone/3D effect on the logo because I'm mad about rocks and it also makes the logo look ancient which fits well considering where it's from in my opinion!=)
Glad I took the picture yesterday as today it's bleeding ink, which apparently is normal, and I have been advised not to removed the medical bandaid until tuesday because of the healing effect.

Attachments
IMG_6127.jpg
IMG_6127.jpg (555.65 KiB) Viewed 651 times
Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Re: My first tattoo

Unread post by Sigrah »

Nice. This one was mine:

Attachments
CKyWSnwVEAEJ7GH.png large.png
CKyWSnwVEAEJ7GH.png large.png (303.54 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Sigrah wrote:Nice. This one was mine:

Nice one. =) I love koi carps, though I won't be getting any myself as I have other plans for more realistic animals and only so much space on my arms/shoulders! Though I have to get the other two tattoos done first before those animal ones!
And I admit at first I couldn't recall the zodiacs so I had to look it up. I was in doubt if it was twins or pisces! ^^; Either way it could have worked for both! =)
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

That looks really awesome! It came out great. I've always wanted one, but I'm a bit too nervous about it :lol:
Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Bulletdance wrote:That looks really awesome! It came out great. I've always wanted one, but I'm a bit too nervous about it :lol:
Thanks, it will need to be touched up though, mainly because the bandaid didn't like me and I ended up with some burn-like rashes after I peeled it off. So yeah it ruined a few shaded areas unfortunately but my classmate said she had seen worse and we'll just work on the other things and wrap those in something else instead! =)
As for pain... I literally felt nothing. The actual lineart for the logo was what I could feel the "worst" and that was equal to a pencil/pen drawing on your skin. So to me the healing of the tattoo and because of the before mentioned bandaid issue I felt more pain so to speak the day(s) after than when I got it done. so I can say for me at least on my forearms it was nothing to get it done. So yeah I figure my other projects will be just as painfree as that one as they are on my arms as well! So I guess I'll say go for one if you want one on the arm at least. =) and if you wanna know it took me 15 years to get mine, so it's never too late!