Thread of Accomplishments

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Thread of Accomplishments

Unread post by Lupis »

I have officially read a 1165 page text book on World History, cover to cover, and taken notes on every. single. page.
Die in fire, Traditions and Encounters. Die in fire.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I now have enough watchers on dA that you havta click "all watchers" to see who watches me. A really silly accomplishment for sure, but I've always wanted that to happen. Makes me feel special and loved. *shrugs.*
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

My main got her most recent rare Archaeology project back in early January, and was stuck at 18/20 for "It Belongs in a Museum!" for the length of time between then and now (so almost four months, really). I guess having more than one project per race left helped (six? projects were added to Troll, Fossil, and Vrykul in 4.1), because last night I procced one of the new fossil projects, and while I was tiredly weaving around EK looking for fossil sites, I procced one of the two new troll projects too—neither was the new pets, but that's okay. I told myself I wouldn't stay up and finish out both, but both of them completed within five minutes of each other (EPL troll site got me to 64/100 fragments + 3 keystones, and I was missing two fossil fragments from a WPL digsite to get to 100 for the amber).

Hooray, nerdpoints! I probably won't use the title beyond the next couple of days (Epadoa the Insane could only fit more if I could find a way to swap the names of my shaman and my druid so I could go back to actually being Xella :x), but still. Yay!

(I still wish it was gender-dependant and I could be a Proffessora tho :()
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin

Unread post by Miraga »

I MADE IT THROUGH FINALS WEEK WITHOUT DYING. Just one more semester and I will be a college graduate... scary!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Woo!

Alternately, you could drop out and be a certified college dropout.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Miraga »

Saturo wrote:Woo!

Alternately, you could drop out and be a certified college dropout.
I would also be certified to have my Mom yell at me for wasting her money! O__O I would also feel obligated to make myself a dropout diploma... maybe with some macaroni and glitter...
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

It's a Futurama reference. :D

Fry: "I'm a certified college dropout."
Leela: "Please... Everyone knows 20th century colleges were basically expensive day care centers."
Farnsworth: "That's true. By current academic standards, you're merely a high school dropout."
Fry: "What?! That's not fair. I deserve the same respect any other college dropout gets. By God, I'm going to enroll here at Mars University and drop out all over again!"

http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/E ... V11/04.mp3

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I loged onto cow to find she had BOTH of the new mini pet achievements O.o
Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Miraga »

I GOT AN 88% ON MY REALLY HARD BIO FINAL! YAY! :D
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Professor title. I feel horrible.

Bubbleme
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Bubbleme »

I can make awesome signatures! *Hugs self and points at current signature*
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

Been working on this off and on for the past month, but this morning I finally got the bloody rare achievement. I messed up though trying to get a screen shot and dropped down into path of mekthorg the wild. I was playing around with getting a full screen shot, when he crossed my path and started attacking. My pet fought back, and I fumbled trying to get back to main screen to attack. I got the last swipe in before my pet killed him. Then I could not get back to get the bloody rare achievement screen. /facepalm. so no picture.

Now back to talking with Gretta to see about getting that bloody rare bear mount.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I can now officially call myself a Poet.

A few months ago, I submitted poetry to a poetry contest. Finally, they sent out the results and I am one of forty poets out there who won this contest. I get a 40$ gift card and a book that contains mine and all the other winners' poems.

So, I have published work and am now a "poet". :D
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Guess who just finished the "Slippery road" test for the driver's license? Yep, I did. So proud and happy and exhausted! :D

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

My Undead Hunter finally got the Venomhide Ravasaur mount. ^^, I really wish I didn't have to let go of the little guy, it was so awesome having two raptors by my side. XD
Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Solo'ed ring of blood up to Skra'Gath on my dwarf hunter Gunhilde as SV when she was 67, but couldn't quite manage the big void wraith... came back at 68 and finished him, but the warmaul champ then proceeded to make a crunchy snack out of my poor beetle Aegis... worked up the nerve to return at 71, this time in my new offspec BM with decent Northrend quest gear, took him out... and Mogor as well (once I let the CD on Aegis' Last Stand refresh - both fights took every CD I had).

The real accomplishment here wasn't really the solo'ing though, but simply that I had fun. All too often I get caught up in quest chains, rep grinds or etc and don't notice that I'm outleveling a challenging fight. So, yay for remembering to go back and try again... and again.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

I just picked our basement door open! \o/ Because SOMEONE forgot the keys in there. My fingers are sore and I spent two days studying about it and trying to get it open, but it was SO worth it. ^^

Now I'm sure of it, I'm a Rogue IRL. *sneakysneaky*
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Mwaha! :twisted:

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Just got Frostbitten on Asliasa. Vyragosa was the last one I needed and she was nice enough to spawn for me so I could get it. Now for TLPD...

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

So, me and BF will be moving out next week,to a nice little oneroomer a fair bit away. We've had it planned for quite a while, but I'm starting to get a bit anxious about it. For one, money will be a problem. We should be able to barely afford living on my pay, and then BF's pay will go towards all the other stuff, so that's not an issue, but I still feel, you know, unsure. What if something breaks? What if it's secretly infested with rats? What if it turns out to explode? But regardless of that anxiety, I'm still super-excited about it. It'll be so incredibly new. Like a fresh start, I suppose. So it's gonna' be nice and scary.

I just feel so unprepared, even though it's been planned for so long. That's not how I thought it would be like to move to our own place. :/