Show pictures of yourselves

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

Unread post by Silivren »

Mozag wrote:Qinni - What a ridiculous statement. You're really pretty, and have gorgeous eyes.

Well, I haven't posted here for a while. Perhaps because there aren't a lot of pictures of me anymore. Most tend to be of my kids.
Here's an older one. Just add fifty kilos, hair that's being grown back to blonde and...no make-up and you'll have the modern me. :D

I think it's the best picture ever taken of me, even though I appear to be less than sober...
Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm female, but you have the most seductive eyes I've ever seen. They're so beautiful!

Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Area 52 - US

Unread post by Derax »

Qinni wrote:Me? Beautiful? All I see is me hit with the ugly stick.
I tend not to post on other pictures due not wanting to be the creepy old guy... But you are pretty.

The number of good looking people that play this game and post here keeps amazing me. However If you ever seen "Gamer" and remember that big dude scene with him dippin waffles in syrup or whatever, well that's me. :p

Deraxacus - Area 52 (US) (Horde)

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Derax wrote:
Qinni wrote:Me? Beautiful? All I see is me hit with the ugly stick.
I tend not to post on other pictures due not wanting to be the creepy old guy... But you are pretty.

The number of good looking people that play this game and post here keeps amazing me. However If you ever seen "Gamer" and remember that big dude scene with him dippin waffles in syrup or whatever, well that's me. :p
Hahaha! That guy was so disgusting in that movie. Not that you are. Your probably like Gabriel Iglesias, not fat but fluffy! Fluffy men are teddy bears to me. *now I sound weird*
Last edited by Qinni on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

God, Qinni, if you think you were hit by the ugly stick then I must have had the whole ugly tree fall over and crush me ;).

Hopefully I can comment on the looks of women here without being the creepy old guy, since I'm gay. I'd feel creepier saying a young guy was attractive ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

I've had a 51 year old man hit on me before if that isn't creepy enough. Trust me your fine.
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Doc - Aww, thanks. I'm glad that through my alcohol fumes they still managed to look vaguely seductive...or maybe I should be concerned that I'm looking at my friend's hand and camera with the intensity of a lustful snake... :lol:
Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Area 52 - US

Unread post by Derax »

Qinni wrote:Hahaha! That guy was so disgusting in that movie. Not that you are. Your probably like Gabriel Iglesias, not fat but fluffy! Fluffy men are teddy bears to me. *now I sound weird*
That he was the guy played it very well for it has left a lasting memory to haunt me forever... I was just playin saying I looked like that though (My pic should be page or two back), I am actually somewhat skinny but half the time my self-esteem is probably what his was in that movie.. (Yay for personal issues..)

Deraxacus - Area 52 (US) (Horde)

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Derax wrote:That he was the guy played it very well for it has left a lasting memory to haunt me forever... I was just playin saying I looked like that though (My pic should be page or two back), I am actually somewhat skinny but half the time my self-esteem is probably what his was in that movie.. (Yay for personal issues..)
You look like and average Skinny guy to me. It's a little funny when people wonder why I get so curios to what ppl look like, specially in wow. It's pretty much because I like to put a face to the name. Then I have a overall idea of what the person looks like, that I'm talking to/playing with. Doesn't matter what they look like, just nice to put a face to a name.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I don't think I've posted here before. I guess it's about time I did. *Rummages around for a decent pic* All I could find is one from a recent FB contest to have the best "fight face," so here goes:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/ctqo.jpg/
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Dewclaw wrote:I don't think I've posted here before. I guess it's about time I did. *Rummages around for a decent pic* All I could find is one from a recent FB contest to have the best "fight face," so here goes:

Remind me to never get on your bad side, especially after seeing that picture.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Dewclaw wrote:I don't think I've posted here before. I guess it's about time I did. *Rummages around for a decent pic* All I could find is one from a recent FB contest to have the best "fight face," so here goes:

Whoa! Talk about looking fit! I wish I had the motivation/discipline to get (and stay) that fit... *slightly jealous*

I note those are grappling/MMA gloves - what arts are you training in (if you don't my curiosity)?
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Anyia, no arts in particular. I do MMA and combat based workouts, however. Anything from tapout Xt, Xt2 to LM combat.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Dumb picture of me I took ages ago. My hair's not short, it's up. I wish my hair was short sometimes though. ;n;

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

It's a Witch!

Na its just me XD

Person with me in the blue was the person who styled my wig :yey: I of course had no idea her friend was taking a picture and was facing the direction of another person who was taking a picture at the same time :lol:

I need new claws ;__; The ones I was wearing didn't survive that day and Anime Revolution is in 2 weeks

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

How'd you make the claws? They look like the paper ones I used to do in school.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

cowmuflage wrote:How'd you make the claws? They look like the paper ones I used to do in school.
They were paper (which is why they didn't survive the day :lol:) from a tutorial bf found on the internet when helping me research Witch cosplays, but I'm not sure how to make em myself or what tutorial he used, he made the base that your fingers slip into and I elongated em with cereal box cardboard/paper mache

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Well they turned out looking good!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Went to an awesome car show today, there were over 800 of them, I was in heaven! :)

Here's my friend and I in front of a '67 Chevy Impala, (which anyone who watches Supernatural will most likely be familiar with).
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Mmm, nice-looking car. My husband and I have been watching Barrett-Jackson on and off the past couple days, so I've been drooling over some of this stuff. You look great as always, too! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Koru#2654
Realm: Balnazzar (EU) and laughing skull (EU)

Unread post by Koru#2654 »

@Shalyth, You look awesome!!

Well Hello there, I'm new here so blah. Old photo :3