Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU

Worset. Week. Ever.

Unread post by Mustafah »

/sigh what a horrible week.

(Im from Israel so we study on sunday)

So here's my bad luck streak..
On sunday, the girl i loved for half year dumped me two days after i asked her out.
On monday, I sat on a nail.
And today I lost a book and I have a test about what it includes on friday D=

My worset week ever, and its only Tuesday.. :(

Lots of thanks for TygerDarkstorm for the awesome sig!! =D

Mustafah wrote:Playable Pandaren with racial camel mount!!!
Saturo

Re: Worset. Week. Ever.

Unread post by Saturo »

:( That sucks.

At least your next week can't be worse!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU

Unread post by Mustafah »

I hope so.. =/

Lots of thanks for TygerDarkstorm for the awesome sig!! =D

Mustafah wrote:Playable Pandaren with racial camel mount!!!
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by Epicfail »

Stay strong.

1) The right girl doesn't leave for the wrong reasons... Take heart in the fact the right one will stick around.
2) Ow. just ow. Get some neosporan on that shiz. or xrays... or something...
3) Dude. Its going to be ok. Just breath and realize that some people are going to die today. Life is problems. That what makes us truly enjoy the little peace we can get in this life. Not trying to be harsh, I've had bad weeks too, but the trick to winning through the fail is all about focusing on the good...

So far, this is the good -
1) You didn't end up married to the wrong girl. You learned some things from this girl that will help you with the right girl. She wasn't as awesome as you thought. I mean, she left YOU... yeah... that'll haunt her someday...
2) You got a chance to flirt with a hot nurse. If that didn't happen, you need to re injure yourself cause that is a really awesome perk to getting hurt.
3) Your book will show up in time for your test. If it doesn't and you don't become a doctor/lawyer/politician, you would have been completely unhappy in those lines of work anyhow. Dig wells in Africa. Feed the homeless. Save the day with a hairpin, duct tape, a 9V battery after memorizing every Macguyver episode ever made.

4) You need to watch Code Geass (on youtube, both R1 and R2). Its an anime, sure... but its a compelling story of just how much you can screw up your own world with the best of intentions... I instantly feel better about my own screw ups in life when I see just how epic someone can fail with smarts, good intentions and armored robot suits... Seriously... just relax and watch it... here's a link to the first :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-ob__U_nU
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.