My allied race concepts (Dragonmaw Orc and Wildhammer Dwarf)

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

My allied race concepts (Dragonmaw Orc and Wildhammer Dwarf)

Unread post by pop »

Dragonmaw Orc

This concept art is an Idea to combine the aesthetic of Dragonmaw Clan, Order of the Cloud Serpent as well of the Burning Blade Clan.

In the short story "The Strength of Steel", we learn of a Dragonmaw Orc that learned how to raise a dragon by the teaching of the Order of the Cloud Serpent in Pandaria.

Link to the story can be found at https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story ... h-of-steel

Classes:
Death Knight
Warrior
Shaman
Hunter
Rogue
Monk
Mage

Wildhammer Dwarf

Classes:
Death Knight
Warrior
Shaman
Hunter
Rogue
Druid
Monk

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: My allied race concepts (Dragonmaw Orc and Wildhammer Dw

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Very well thought out, Pop! Though the Dark Irons and Mag'har will be playable races soon, they did say in an interview that they might do Wildhammers at some point, so you never know :)
ilixirshy
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: stormrage

Unread post by ilixirshy »

aw very cool drawings :D, traits well thought out! i esp love dragon tamer :headbang:

signature by spiritbinder
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Valnaaros wrote:Very well thought out, Pop! Though the Dark Irons and Mag'har will be playable races soon, they did say in an interview that they might do Wildhammers at some point, so you never know :)
Yup but since we have 4 elves, I thought another Orc and another Dwarf would balance everything out.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

ilixirshy wrote:aw very cool drawings :D, traits well thought out! i esp love dragon tamer :headbang:
Thanks! I wanted Dragonmaw to mirror Maghar and the current playable Orcs - each has bonus when it comes to pets. So I decided they should get xp bonus for their Dragon battle pet to go with the Dragon theme!