Blood Beast taming search

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Re: Blood Beast taming search

Unread post by Ziarre »

I really hope it's not a low drop rate on top of being from a raid or dungeon...
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Dead_Jackrabbit
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Dead_Jackrabbit »

If they do that, I would rage so hard.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Any MoP scenarios, given the Zandalari presence? I can't recall. Also, if word choice matters, is there any significance to "prestigious" given that there's pvp prestige?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Zul himself never shows up in Pandaria outside of a retelling of his warning to Rastakhan.
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Unread post by Krauth »

Did anyone try to check the high parts of King`s Rest on H? The same places u can get up to if that npc punt you for the dungeon mount achievment? That could be a *hidden* place.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

People have tested flare after Zul is defeated in these locations, right? I assume this is the case.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Unread post by Krauth »

Wain wrote:People have tested flare after Zul is defeated in these locations, right? I assume this is the case.
On KR`s i did
SlickrockGhost
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Everywhere

Unread post by SlickrockGhost »

Uggh.... I may not get to kill Zul again before the new raid launches. Team is trying to get ahead of the curve for heroic, and we need to progress on Ghuun.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

It appears that Blizzard's clue hasn't made the tome easy to find, but at least I can stop wasting days scouring other locations!
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

It would be tricky due to the mechanics of Cragmae and all of the trash surrounding it. For example, the larva spawned by Cragmae would be too much for a single player to take care of. Further, the flower mobs prior to the boss have a very long stun that they can and would place on the Hunter. Wouldn’t be an issue if there was just one, but there are some circumstances where you can’t help but pull more than one.

That all being said, I would love to see if anyone could successfully do it. Might give it a go myself.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

We had to solo the Halls of Valor for Fenyr, maybe it's something like that again?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Talihawk wrote:We had to solo the Halls of Valor for Fenyr, maybe it's something like that again?
Possibly, so long as the mechanics of the dungeon would permit soloing at our current level and ilvl.

Update: Attempted to solo Heroic Underrot. Was able to down Leaxa, but Cragmaw has been giving me trouble so far. The larva is the main problem. There are just too many to step on and they very quickly will overwhelm you.
Aroim
Pet Finder

Unread post by Aroim »

Valnaaros wrote:
Talihawk wrote:We had to solo the Halls of Valor for Fenyr, maybe it's something like that again?
Possibly, so long as the mechanics of the dungeon would permit soloing at our current level and ilvl.

Update: Attempted to solo Heroic Underrot. Was able to down Leaxa, but Cragmaw has been giving me trouble so far. The larva is the main problem. There are just too many to step on and they very quickly will overwhelm you.

I tried it too, with Ilvl 374, Cragmaw kill me, or more his adds :D no chance
evil950510
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Alleria

Unread post by evil950510 »

two issues with the H Crawg theory first its a tome that is required to learn to tame and two the devs said Zul not any other mob.
Aroim
Pet Finder

Unread post by Aroim »

evil950510 wrote:two issues with the H Crawg theory first its a tome that is required to learn to tame and two the devs said Zul not any other mob.
ye but Zul hide it..(put it under a Stone or something or has given it to a person of his confidence) maybe the Crawg eat the Person, eh ? :P

(But no matter, you can´t kill him alone, but a try was worth it)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I had the horrible thought that maybe "the most heroic" means those that achieve Glory of the Uldir Raider, but that would be monstrous. EDIT: I just realized none of those achievements require Heroic, so it wouldn't fit the clue after all.

There's also Glory of the Wartorn Hero I suppose.
aukalibo
Realm: kilrogg

Unread post by aukalibo »

Ik just went to koramar, at 45.98.55.98 there is a zandalary supply crate outside, if u click it it says its coverd in flecks of dry blood and inside there is a book, the onlt stupid thing is , i can open it, but not get the book out,its next to were a lot of bloodbeast are,
Whistt
Realm: Sargeras

Unread post by Whistt »

My friend and i just checked the Coords supplied and while there is a crate outside the hut next to the crawg pit, it was not clickable.
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

I just went, and if there is a box at the door of the house, but you can not click, it has no tooltip.
I tried to interact with her with a couple of toys and emotes, or to drink the potions of anger that are in the nearby cabins but it has not worked.

PD: I feel my English as a translator.