Pathfinder

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Pathfinder

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Is there way to do Pathfinder without burning myself out ? I'm currently on the World Quest and Rep grind and it feels like it's moving very slowly. There is no way to work on all the rep factions in the same day. It's simply too much.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Pathfinder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Being overwhelmed and worn out is exactly the point of these pathfinder achievements. I could get em all done in no time, but I just tend to do the stuff when I have spare time. I got my achievements, and my amount of time bothering with those awful zones is boiled down to the following now; Kill Rustfeather, do three quests for follower EXP, lazily do any meta achievement stuff that I still haven't done. The zones are not fun at all, and the incentive after completing pathfinder isn't substantial.

Just take your time. You're legitimately not missing anything without Pathfinder because by the time you get it, you've already done everything that's worth doing outside of trivial cosmetic stuff.
AdamSavage

I just hate not being able to fly, specially in the one zone with all the Naga.. I hate that zone.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

1) Work on the faction that has the world quests up-that will give you a big boost to the rep.

2) If you are not in a huge rush, don't rep grind until there are rep buffs up like the Darkmoon Faire or events.

3) Check the Custom Group Finder for people working on dailies and the like, getting into a group makes it a lot easier than doing it solo.

4) If you have only the two new factions left to go, focus on one before focusing on the other. I personally did not go to Mechagon will I had Nazjitar's rep done. Made it a bit easier.

5) For the Mech place there are a few bonus rep items that can help-making these two items can give you I think it was 500 rep each? they are a one time mkae/use but it does help.
Blueprint: Rustbolt Gramophone — Rustbolt Gramophone
High-chance drop from Steel Singer Freza.
Blueprint: Rustbolt Kegerator — Rustbolt Kegerator
Medium-chance drop from Seaspit.

6) Also for mech: fishing, and killing the rares. you can get upwards of 1000 rep from killing all of the rares at least once. Fishing gives you a number of turn in quests that give you rep.

7) Finally for mech: go to the other timeline when you can-it gives you a few extra quests, even when Chromie is not there, and a rare to kill. To get there when Chromie is not active you need to make:
Blueprint: Personal Time Displacer — Personal Time Displacer
Available only when Chromie is up in Rustbolt as a visitor. During her quests (while you're in the alternate Mechagon) common mobs can drop this recipe.
AdamSavage

I'm doing fairly well with most of the reps. I'm still stuck on friendly with tortollan seekers, and I'm not sure where to get a big boost in rep with them. I will have part two pathfinder complete, before part 1.

Dr. Who Video!