8.2.5 Beasts

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

8.2.5 Beasts

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Any new beasts in 8.2.5 will be shown off here. :)
angelbee

Re: 8.2.5 Beasts

Unread post by angelbee »

Patch 8.2 adds some cool new pet models and recolors for Hunters. even the old beasts attracts me as before. love playing this game almost as much as I love online slots and freespins.
Last edited by angelbee on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Are any of the new bees tameable? Is the Hivemother the only new black bee? (Obviously she's untameable)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Did wolves always have hero? Ran Dire brew with yarkona and her green Wolf clover. .And clover had hero!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Myzou wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:21 pm Are any of the new bees tameable? Is the Hivemother the only new black bee? (Obviously she's untameable)
From what I’ve seen, none of the beasts involved in the bee rep are tamable, including those in the Harvester events.
Namárië wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:14 pm Did wolves always have hero? Ran Dire brew with yarkona and her green Wolf clover. .And clover had hero!
They were given Hero at the beginning of BfA.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ahh thanks :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

You bet :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

There's a black bee rare that can appear during the assault events but I haven't been able to check it yet as my hunter is Horde. I guess I could just turn up to events and watch.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Wain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 pm There's a black bee rare that can appear during the assault events but I haven't been able to check it yet as my hunter is Horde. I guess I could just turn up to events and watch.
It is not tamable, nor are any of the beasts that can spawn during those events. I have been checking them as I’ve done them and they are all untamable. :(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:45 pm
Wain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 pm There's a black bee rare that can appear during the assault events but I haven't been able to check it yet as my hunter is Horde. I guess I could just turn up to events and watch.
It is not tamable, nor are any of the beasts that can spawn during those events. I have been checking them as I’ve done them and they are all untamable. :(
Thanks :) I'm working on adding all the event mobs anyway. I have a lot (but not all) up now. Do you happen to know what two colours the Hivetrap Weaver comes in? I know there are 2, and I know one of them is minespider2_wetlands, but I wasn't sure of the other. It's hard to see the actual beast when there's 40 people on it.

Also, are you aware of any other bee event mobs that come in 2+ colours, aside from Hivetrap Weaver and Honey-Crazed Bears? Those are the only two I've noted so far.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

I *think* that the other color is the Violet variant, but I'm not positive.

Not that I can recall.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:58 am I *think* that the other color is the Violet variant, but I'm not positive.
I think the violet one is just the Hivetrap Broodling. I'll just keep looking till I work it out :)

The list so far is:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/search.php? ... atch+8.2.5
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wain wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:16 pm Do you happen to know what two colours the Hivetrap Weaver comes in? I know there are 2, and I know one of them is minespider2_wetlands, but I wasn't sure of the other. It's hard to see the actual beast when there's 40 people on it.
The other colour was minespider2_olive. Basically, the two greyish colours.