The 2 main pet that you choose

Discuss WoW Classic, and the development of our Petopia Classic site.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
niklinna
Realm: Deviate Delight

Re: The 2 main pet that you choose

Unread post by niklinna » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:02 am

Back in vanilla, with my dwarf hunter, I first tamed Timber, cause he looked so elegant and imposing. But, he just stood there not doing anything. The regular wolves were much more animated, so I tamed one of those instead. Later I tamed Broken Tooth cause I stumbled upon him. I renamed him Peanut.

My orc huntress in vanilla ran to Teldrassil to tame an owl. I'll probably do that again in Classic, but I'm a bit torn. Tigers look pretty cool, and get Prowl. I still like wolves, too, for the looks, animation, and party buff, and red raptors also look pretty awesome.

niklinna
Realm: Deviate Delight

Unread post by niklinna » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:16 am

Back in vanilla, with my dwarf hunter, I first tamed Timber, cause he looked so elegant and imposing. But, he just stood there not doing anything. The regular wolves were much more animated, so I tamed one of those instead. Later I tamed Broken Tooth cause I stumbled upon him. I renamed him Peanut.

My orc huntress in vanilla ran to Teldrassil to tame an owl. I'll probably do that again in Classic, but I'm a bit torn. Tigers look pretty cool, and get Prowl. I still like wolves, too, for the looks, animation, and party buff, and red raptors also look pretty awesome.

LazyeyeBob
Realm: Thrall-H 120 Hunter/Nessingwary-A 120 Hunter

Unread post by LazyeyeBob » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:26 am

Secured my tame on Broken Tooth and released my Ghost Saber to the wild. Now, I am torn between a Gorilla, Bear or Boar for my tanking pet.