Petopia Classic site development

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Ami Yuy

Re: Petopia Classic site development

Unread post by Ami Yuy »

Wain wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:52 am
Ami Yuy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:31 am Thank you for the Classic site!

One thing that I would find very useful is for the attack speed of each appearance to be listed on their page in the table/list.

I know that the speed article is there, but it is a long list to look through and compare when you're considering appearances.
Thanks for your kind words, and that’s a great idea, thanks :) I've added it to the tables on the looks pages, like: https://www.wow-petopia.com/classic/loo ... rskinbrown
How does it look?
That is perfect, thank you!
Veildur
Realm: Bloodfang -classic

Unread post by Veildur »

Hey!

I'm pretty sure the spider naraxis is not available in wow classic if you want to remove it from the data base of tameable pets :) it says it got added in patch 1.13 and classic is 1.12 if I'm not mistaken? :)

I've camped for it for about 24 hours checking in every now and then and it's not there at least!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Veildur wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:43 am Hey!

I'm pretty sure the spider naraxis is not available in wow classic if you want to remove it from the data base of tameable pets :) it says it got added in patch 1.13 and classic is 1.12 if I'm not mistaken? :)

I've camped for it for about 24 hours checking in every now and then and it's not there at least!
Welcome! :)

Naraxis *should* be available, but her Wowhead page suggests she has a long spawn timer. If she's missing entirely then it's definitely a bug. Unfortunately I haven't seen any recent comments to confirm her presence.

Classic is called patch 1.13, but is based on the original 'Vanilla' WoW patch 1.12. So everything in Classic Wowhead will probably say Patch 1.13, even though they were found in Patch 1.12, or earlier, back in the day.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Veildur
Realm: Bloodfang -classic

Unread post by Veildur »

Can confirm it was the wrong version when I posted but now it has been updated and the spider is in game available to be tamed!
Theaden
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Trollbane US, Lightbringer US

Unread post by Theaden »

Wain nice add putting in Attack Speed.
Thor

Unread post by Thor »

You may want to turn off PHP warnings/notices. This notice started about a week ago:

Notice: Undefined index: game_status in /srv/www/heimburg/www.wow-petopia.com/classes/Utilities.class.php on line 898

It appears on pet family pages like this: https://www.wow-petopia.com/classic/family.php?id=cat
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thor wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:25 am You may want to turn off PHP warnings/notices. This notice started about a week ago:

Notice: Undefined index: game_status in /srv/www/heimburg/www.wow-petopia.com/classes/Utilities.class.php on line 898

It appears on pet family pages like this: https://www.wow-petopia.com/classic/family.php?id=cat
Woops, that change wasn't meant to affect Classic at all! Thanks so much for reporting it. It should be fixed now :)
BradBlondebeard

Unread post by BradBlondebeard »

Thanks for all the work of updating information for classic. Will there be a Burning Crusade Classic update?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

There will be :) I'm waiting till we get more information on whether the world will start out like patch 2.0 or the final patch, because that affects some pets.
BradBlondebeard

Unread post by BradBlondebeard »

Glad to hear it. One thing off the top of my head that I've seen people asking about are the ravagers that you fly to in Terrokar that are level 70 for easy taming to raid.