Discuss WoW Classic, and the development of our Petopia Classic site.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:20 am
- Realm: Prodemoore(US) Chamber of Aspect(EU)
- Gender: I have a M F of all the races.
What Race/Class with you make for classic as your main?
How many toons will you make for Classic?
- Apprentice Hunter
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:02 pm
- Realm: stormrage
- Gender: female
signature by spiritbinder
- Community Resource
- Posts: 14933
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
- Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397
- Gender: Female
- Location: Copenhagen- Denmark
I am never to return to WoW again but if I should I would only own hunters.. Elf and Dwarf
HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig
Flight Rising Lair
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 am
nightelf hunter main
some sort of caster twink
- Artisan Hunter
- Posts: 928
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic
- Gender: Female
- Location: Rock hunting...
Little late to this post, but didn’t want to make a new one to say the same thing lol. I kinda picked one of each class, though I’m going to play some more than others and RP the rest for fun. I know I don’t have the time to level and gear them all. But my main on horde is an undead priest (my fav class) and the highest character I have on alliance so far is a gnome mage. Of course I still love hunters and finally decided to just make it a nelf.
Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:28 pm
I'll chime in since I just noticed this thread: