LBRS Worg sizes

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Totoche

LBRS Worg sizes

Unread post by Totoche »

I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. So petopia is my last tesort. Me and another hunter tamed bloodaxe worgs each for the highest rank howl and bite. Both pets were leveled to 60, both our characters are night elves (mine female, his male)
Now the problem, my pet is significantly larger than his. How is possible that?
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: LBRS Worg sizes

Unread post by Bowno »

Both are from the same mob? Only difference is your character's genders?
Are you POSITIVE that both pets are the same mob, and that a different pet isn't being used by mistake?
If so, make sure you are both on level ground and one isn't on an incline. Also, some times pets and characters might float a little bit depending on if they are standing on objects, clutter or invisible objects.
But yeah, if both are the exact same mob and the same level, there shouldnt be a size difference. Either one is a different pet with a similar look or you noticed the sizes when they were on uneven ground/floating.

If this was retail, then the possibility of a glyph could also be to blame.

Siggy under construction!

Totoche

Unread post by Totoche »

OK, Now outside of the instance when my guildie summoned his wolf it had same size as mine. It could be a glitch or he thinks some buff like battle shout changed the size. Thanks for the answer.
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Ah, that probably explains it. I was starting to wonder if there were two different sizes there. It can happen :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Totoche

Unread post by Totoche »

Slapperfish wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:13 am Are your pets at different loyalty levels? I don't remember if that affects pet size at all, but it's worth checking.
Actually his had lower loyality at first. But I don't think it is that. I compared my loyality 2 tiger with his 6 and they were sane size
Setanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terrokar, Dentarg, Alexstrasza

Unread post by Setanta »

I have Deathmaw and he is much larger than the Bloodaxe Worg, and Slavering Worg that two of my guildmates have.

Sargman (Void Elf) Terokkar
Serkrun (Orc) Dentarg
Untamabull (Tauren) Area 52
Sargmar (Blood Elf) Alexstrasza

If you're taking my posts 100% seriously, you're probably 150% too serious to read them.
Totoche

Unread post by Totoche »

Setanta wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:26 pm I have Deathmaw and he is much larger than the Bloodaxe Worg, and Slavering Worg that two of my guildmates have.
Pets have different sizes depending on race. Nelf worg is about twice bigger than dwarf's one. Could be that?
Totoche

Unread post by Totoche »

Update on the issue. Apparently each one of us sees his/her pet about twice bigger than the rest inside of Molten Core. Compared screenshots with guildies and different pets. It's not only worgs
Shirubia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Quel'thalas

Unread post by Shirubia »

Inside instances your pet will always appear larger than other pets in order to help you to locate it during a fight.