Classic Pet Points For Raiding

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
RQB913

Classic Pet Points For Raiding

Unread post by RQB913 »

Subject pretty much says it. Using a wolf for raiding with howl macro'd. What are the best training points to use assuming my pet will always be by my side.
Supradraco
Realm: Atiesh

Re: Classic Pet Points For Raiding

Unread post by Supradraco »

....This has been fixed...

The howl will add damage to your bows basic damage... its just not as "BIS"as what was originally thought. Hunters with Cats and Raptors are seeing higher personal DPS when they buff their pets and the overall raid benefit to howl isnt really missed. Some dont like it because nowadays people raid with close to max auras and a howl buff could potentially knock off a better buff... Its kinda like why Hunters are warned not to serp sting a boss when close to max debuffs

I say "F That" if there are less than 10 debuffs on a boss on my free cast its going to be a sting cuz I'm not GCDed my A.S. by casting arcane.

the last I heard wolf howl no longer buffs ranged attacks, but will cancel out as soon as you shoot. There is a thread in the "reported Bugs" forum on blizzards page. the last most recent posters are asking for an update on a fix with no answers given.