Son of Hakkar

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Classic Alliance/ Retail Alliance and Horde

Son of Hakkar

Unread post by AcadiAnne »

I tamed a Son of Hakkar last night during a guild run. It took me about an hour to get it to teach me LB 6 after the raid. It is quite possible I was just unlucky with the time it took to learn the ability. I also dismissed and called it about a dozen times before I released it (I picked it up to teach my Deviate Dreadfang LB 6), and the only color it returned with is red. Someone who keeps it long term may be able to confirm whether or not it changes colors, but it did not change colors for me.
Supradraco
Realm: Atiesh

Re: Son of Hakkar

Unread post by Supradraco »

My tame was easy as well, a mage sheeped it for me which makes the tame easy mode. I learned LB6 on second or third Son I attacked while we moved up the ramps for the Boss fight. After the Raid I abandoned the Son and taught my White WS LB6, there is no color change t6hat I know of... after that I re-talenting him for full DPS, Bite6 LB6 GS10 FR3 D1 NR1 G7
AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Classic Alliance/ Retail Alliance and Horde

Re: Son of Hakkar

Unread post by AcadiAnne »

I guess I just had bad luck learning the ability. A guildy picked one up solo Thursday night and learned LB 6 on his SoH’s fifth attack.
Oh well, I’ve got a blue Windserpent with LB 6, so all’s well that ends well. :)
The white is very nice looking, with its pearly sheen and red eyes, and will really stand out in the current swarm of newly tamed red SoH’s. Grats on LB 6 for your snek!