4 Hunter pet questions: for non-exotic pets

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
arixito
Realm: Eranikus

4 Hunter pet questions: for non-exotic pets

Unread post by arixito »

1- whats the difference and wich one its better (in the cunninh famiy) as a pet skill Bats: "Emits a piercing shriek, inflicting Nature damage and stunning the target for 2 sec." or Ravangers: "Violently attacks an enemy for damage, stunning it for 2 sec." ??

2- its the pet skill "Snatch": The bird of prey grabs the enemy's weapon with its talons, causing damage and disarming them for 6 sec. good in PVP over other pet skills ?

3- its th the Serpents skills "Poison Spit": Spits poison at an enemy, dealing Nature damage over 8 sec and reduces the target's casting speed by 25% for 8 sec." good in PVP over other pet skills ?

4. which one you consider the best PVP pet for marksman and why ?
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: 4 Hunter pet questions: for non-exotic pets

Unread post by Rawr »

1 Bat's special attack does a little more damage but is on a 1 min CD and has a 20 yard range, Ravager's special only stuns but is on a 40sec CD and is Melee. Honestly pet damage with specials is low so I would go with the shorter CD unless I needed a ranged stun.

2-4 Snatch is good in PvP vs. martials (Wars, Rogues) most wont have a weapon chain as it overrides weapon enchants (last I checked) but only use it when they are on you as its a 1 min CD. Pin from Crab is also good, so are slows and stuns but again long CDs. Poison Spit is the same but for casters, all this depends on if you're doing BGs or Arena and what you are having the most issue with.

Hope this helps :mrgreen: