Shadowlands Pet Bugs & Suggestions

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ijomi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Shadowlands Pet Bugs & Suggestions

Unread post by Ijomi »

55, somehow the same level as I was. I didn't level during that run. Husband and I both wondered if it happened due to his being two levels further along than me and something got confused, because earlier I had found the Invasive Decayfly solo, but it was properly a level above me.

Let me give Runty a good home. :hug:
Flight Rising!
deviantART!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Yeah, that's odd and hard to explain in the NPC's description :) I've just put something vague for now. It would be nice to know for sure what does it, but it may be complicated :/

Thanks, anyway! :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Isn't it about time to re-make this thread for Dragonflight, out of curiosity? Or move it to the DF section with a new name?

Took me a while to find this thread lol.
taywinnet
Realm: Sisters of Elune

Unread post by taywinnet »

Maizou wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:54 am Isn't it about time to re-make this thread for Dragonflight, out of curiosity? Or move it to the DF section with a new name?

Took me a while to find this thread lol.
Yeah, amen to this.

I came here to report that still, several big patches later, Dire Beast is still summoning the three classic beasts in DF areas. Drives me INSANE. I don't want to glyph it, because my favourite thing about Dire Beast is the summoning of random area creatures from wherever I am.

This happened in BfA as well, but they fixed it eventually. It feels so weird to me that I'm not finding anyone else complaining about this.