Shadowlands Story

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Shadowlands Story

Unread post by Valnaaros »

The only reason I suspect that Jaina might be dead is that we have to recover a fragment of her, which only makes sense if that fragment is of her spirit and she is thus dead. But we'll see what happens - I don't think that the servers are up yet or even if invites have been sent out.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I thought I read somewhere we'd see Rezan, but I hope there's more Hir'eek too. He's been bent to serve two different blood gods, but when he's in control of himself, he's helpful and protective. In a secretive way, good shadowy, like Ka'alu. There's the tablet in game you can read about him, and he helps you try to sneak <your name>'aka away from Zul Gurub. I imagine him as one of the loa helping voodoo gnomes escape the Gurubashi.

Is Ardenweald where loa like Hir'eek would supposed to go?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

We will see Rezan, but he has apparently made a deal with Bwonsamdi. We might see Hir’eek since he is a Wild God and would be sent there. I know that Mueh’zala is capturing the spirits of Wild Gods in Ardenweald.