For anyone wondering what "Illusion: Wraithchill" looks like for the Epic Edition...

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

For anyone wondering what "Illusion: Wraithchill" looks like for the Epic Edition...

Unread post by Sigrah »

You know what they say, a picture is worth a 1,000 words. In a nutshell, it doesn't just give part of the weapon an illusionary enchantment, it transforms the entire weapon into an illusionary enchantment.

Breath of Yulon vs Wraithchill.png
Breath of Yulon vs Wraithchill.png (856.04 KiB) Viewed 8022 times
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: For anyone wondering what "Illusion: Wraithchill" looks like for the Epic Edition...

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

My first thought was to find the edgiest sword I could, get full black and red plate armor, then rock that enchant on two swords. Daedric Armor and Bound Weapons from The Elder Scrolls, let's go!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: For anyone wondering what "Illusion: Wraithchill" looks like for the Epic Edition...

Unread post by Wain »

Oh that looks great!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Wow! I didn't expect it to do that! It will be fun to test it out with certain weapons! 8-)
ImageImage
Kempera
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by Kempera »

This is amazing! I saw your post and immediately upgraded from the second tier. The enchant looks great with the Mythic Eagleton set on a lot of weapons! I hope we'll see more of this in the future, it's a perfect way to match transmogs. Now if only we could enchant bows...
Weapon Enchant 2.JPG
Weapon Enchant 2.JPG (41.84 KiB) Viewed 7882 times
Weapon Enchant 1.JPG
Weapon Enchant 1.JPG (48.1 KiB) Viewed 7882 times
Skeppio
Realm: Khaz'Goroth (US)

Unread post by Skeppio »

So I assume ranged weapon users are screwed out of another cool thing as usual? Especially when it should work fine, changing the model texture directly and all. :/