Shadowlands Ranking for new/old models

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Zoruaronan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Shadowlands Ranking for new/old models

Unread post by Zoruaronan »

Hello there! I decided it would be kinda fun to rank what beasts would be possibly tameable in shadowlands
Heres the rankings 0 Through 5
0. Never gonna happen.
1. Very unlikely to happen.
2 Unlikely To happen.
3 Could happen but could also not.
4 Likely
5 Why is'int this in game yet?
Sorry if this post is long but i wanted to do it for fun. If it needs to be taken down for reasons then i understand. Anyway! Lets go!

Ill start with an obvious one. ANY CREATURE WHO HAS NOT HAD A WILD VERSION THESE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TOO Hawkstriders,pandaren pheonixs,Winged Guardians,etc 0/5

Now lets do an actual one. Camels. I feel they could work but they dont really fit in with anything. Plus there extremely old and only have a few colors. 1/5

Kunchongs. This is such a simple fix yet blizzard doesnt let us tame them... 4/5

Elleks/Mammoths. These guys i feel would be a nice edition to them. If We can tame dinosaurs i dont see why not elephants and mammoths. 3/5

Critters. Like Rats,Rabbits,Raccoons,etc. They fit the theme very well but i dont think they'll be added due to them looking to cutesy and not that threatening. 2/5

Any aquatic creature. Like fish,sharks,sea horses,etc. Could happen if they really wanted to but i doubt this will ever happen. 1/5

Dogs. Like corgis,pugs,retrievers. Too cute to be tameable imo. Though i really would love a tameable pug.. 1/5

Classic Snakes. (the ones mostly used for Battle pets and stuff) Why Haven't they made these tameable!? Its so easy! 5/5

Beavers. Could easily fit with rodents. I Dont see why not? 3/5

Alpacas. As much as people want these.... I dont know what they fit in with and tbh with how few models there are i dont see why making them would be worth it. 2/5

Grubs. Please blizzard.... Just add them already... There so easy to add... 5/5

Lion seals. I kinda want these... They're kinda derpy looking and i love it. 3/5

Pheonixes/fire hawks NOW Before you say. "But there elementals how could you tame them!?" Simple. Add in a new elemental beast family for pets like this. or add them to spirit beast. 3/5

Sea serpents. They use the arcane wyrms model.. I dont see why not? It wouldn't be too far fetched right? 4/5

Snails. Goofy,dumb,worst idea for a pet family ever why would you make these tamable?........ I like it. 2/5

Crystal scorpids. Although you need to fix there models it could happen. 2/5

Ghost crocolisk. AGAIN So easy to fix why not just add him!? 5/5

Dragons. Again like with pheonixes i could see a whole new family for these guys. If we can tame robots then we could maybe tame dragons? And im not saying EVERY SINGLE One should be tameable but stuff like whelplings,drakes and proto drakes should. 4/5

Hell hounds. Would be a cool edition and we have seen them as beast. so why not? 2/5

And finally...
Cinderweb brood. Or in short fire spider people. We have seen beast of them so again why not.? 1/5

I hope you all enjoyed this. What would be Your rankings? tell me below!
Sorry if i wasted my time typing this i just thought id be intresting to see what people think. :oops: Anyway im going now.. See ya.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Shadowlands Ranking for new/old models

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I think that this could be a fun idea, Zoruaronan :)

Camels: I think that these ones could potentially be added. They would probably need their own family since there isn't one right now that really fits them. 3/5

Kunchongs: They should be tamable by now. Maybe just change the Silithid family name to accomodate them. 5/5

Elekks/Mammoths: These should also be tamable by now. Give them their own family. 5/5

Aquatic Creatures: I also do not see this ever happening. You never know what Blizz might do, but I just don't see it. If they were ever going to do it, it probably would've been done with Nazjatar. 1/5

Dogs: Like you said, the other dog models are not really breeds that would work for combat. More breeds could and should be added to the game. 1/5

Classic Snakes: Their mouths not opening is an issue, but Marsuul's also have the same problem and they are tamable. 4/5

Beavers: A good fit for the rodent family. Could give it some more diversity. 4/5

Alpacas: I see these a possibility, even if just because of their popularity. 3/5

Grubs: There isn't really a reason for them to not be tamable. Their models have mostly been updated. 5/5

Lion Seals: Though their models are a bit outdated, they would make a unique new family. 3/5

Phoenixes/Fire Hawks: I can see Phoenixes being tamable, but not Fire Hawks. The normal Fire Hawk has a life span of 2 days from the time that it hatches. The exceptions are those like Alysrazor, whom were originally dragons and not normal Fire Hawks. And to be honest, if Fire Hawks aren't tamable, then Phoenixes probably won't be either. 1/5

Sea Serpents: I can't see these ever being tamable due to them being aquatic creatures. We never see one outside of the water and they may not be capable of surviving on land. 1/5

Snails: These would make for a neat new family. Do I see it ever happening? Not really. 2/5

Crystal Scorpids: If the model can be fixed so that it retains all of the different parts after taming, then there is no reason to not make this tamable. 5/5

Ghost Crocolisk: I have no qualms with this being tamable, but I can see Blizz just not doing it in order to keep it a unique tame for those who originally got it. 2/5

Dragons: These will most likely never be tamable. They aren't beasts, they are sentient beings. Whelps are basically children. To make them into pets would basically be enslavement. And due to how the Dragonflights aren't too fond of mortals harming their cousins/ancestors, I don't see proto-drakes being made tamable either. 0/5

Fire Hounds: Really no reason for them to not be made tamable. Could be added to the Dog family. 5/5

Ciderweb Brood: These would be cool to have as a unique addition to the Spider family, but I can see Blizz viewing many of them as sentient creatures and thus not beasts. 2/5

Shale Worms: There isn't any reason for them to not be made tamable. Just rename the Shale Spider family to Shale Creatures or something like that. 5/5
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Shadowlands Ranking for new/old models

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Just gonna say one that is a 5/5: Beavers. Give me a beaver already! Bonus points if a platypus skin happens too.