Missing Vulpin Color?

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Alleryn
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Missing Vulpin Color?

Unread post by Alleryn »

I was in Ardenweald today and looked all over the areas where the teal and black variation of vulpin was supposed to be (Timber Vulpin, Basin Vulpin, Glimmerfur Vulpin), and never found that particular color. I even spent some time clearing out all the vulpin I could find to see if I could get one to spawn, and it never did. In fact, the respawns always seemed to be the same color as whatever was at that particular spawn point before. Has the color been sneakily removed? Am I just unlucky? Maybe a bug?

Anybody else noticed it?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Missing Vulpin Color?

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Alleryn wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:30 pm I was in Ardenweald today and looked all over the areas where the teal and black variation of vulpin was supposed to be (Timber Vulpin, Basin Vulpin, Glimmerfur Vulpin), and never found that particular color. I even spent some time clearing out all the vulpin I could find to see if I could get one to spawn, and it never did. In fact, the respawns always seemed to be the same color as whatever was at that particular spawn point before. Has the color been sneakily removed? Am I just unlucky? Maybe a bug?

Anybody else noticed it?
I saw the teal variation earlier when I was searching. It is possible that you just had bad luck. I'll head over there later and take a look.
Alleryn

Unread post by Alleryn »

Valnaaros wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:33 pm I saw the teal variation earlier when I was searching. It is possible that you just had bad luck. I'll head over there later and take a look.
I just popped back over to Ardenweald to tame a couple unicorns, so I'll look again as well!
Alleryn

Unread post by Alleryn »

I looked again, and it looks like the color featured on Petopia is actually an error? The actual model doesn't have a black mane and tail, but white like the others. I'm so sad. ;_;
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

That's too bad, the dark fur looks better with that shade of red.