Rei Lun Heavenly Cloud Serpent

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Carnage350
Realm: Llane

Rei Lun Heavenly Cloud Serpent

Unread post by Carnage350 »

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that Rei tamable as long as your in the correct zone event and at least 51.

Pro Tip, if you find 40+ ppl killing him for the Scale mount to drop. Just go in WarMode and early in the morning. He has a 45 min respawn timer too.

Happy Hunting!
Attachments
Rei Lun proof.jpg
Rei Lun proof.jpg (737.3 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Re: Rei Lun Heavenly Cloud Serpent

Unread post by Talihawk »

Using the adventure synch can also help! especially if you are on a very populated server!
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

Talihawk wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:03 pm Using the adventure synch can also help! especially if you are on a very populated server!
Would you synch to someone who hasn't done it? I've been trying to get him but I'm on a very populated server so it's proven difficult.
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Talihawk
Petopia Artist

I think so. As long as the person trying to get it can get in the correct phase it seems to work.
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

i may have to see if i can find someone to try this with then. Thanks!
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

If anyone is willing to help me out by trying this (US servers, Horde only), I am beyond desperate to tame him. To the point that I begged our Muffin to please put an easier to get version of this skin somewhere. I only want one, I don't want two.

BTag: Cozzene#1595
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Cozzene wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:29 am If anyone is willing to help me out by trying this (US servers, Horde only), I am beyond desperate to tame him. To the point that I begged our Muffin to please put an easier to get version of this skin somewhere. I only want one, I don't want two.

What part are you finding hard? You can start taming from downstairs and it's mostly done by the time he reaches you.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

Wain wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:19 am
Cozzene wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:29 am If anyone is willing to help me out by trying this (US servers, Horde only), I am beyond desperate to tame him. To the point that I begged our Muffin to please put an easier to get version of this skin somewhere. I only want one, I don't want two.

What part are you finding hard? You can start taming from downstairs and it's mostly done by the time he reaches you.
Finding him without there being 600 others around =\ I haven't had any luck in WM, either. I'll try again next week. I'm feeling a little defeated, but it's possible my hours weren't crazy enough.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist

Do you still need help Cozzene?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Cozzene wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:05 pm Finding him without there being 600 others around =\ I haven't had any luck in WM, either. I'll try again next week. I'm feeling a little defeated, but it's possible my hours weren't crazy enough.
Oh no, ouch :( I didn't realize Rei Lun was still that popular for the mount. :(
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

Wain wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:58 pm
Cozzene wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:05 pm Finding him without there being 600 others around =\ I haven't had any luck in WM, either. I'll try again next week. I'm feeling a little defeated, but it's possible my hours weren't crazy enough.
Oh no, ouch :( I didn't realize Rei Lun was still that popular for the mount. :(
Maybe with the raid launching everyone will be busy, again. I'll also halt my dumb undead taming book farm, getting him would make me care way less (which would still be a lot, undead pets are pretty sweet! But this model/skin just means heaps to me and I'll be so happy, I'll forget for a while, heh).
Carnage350
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Carnage350 »

Any luck for you guys out there? It's has been a pretty unique experience to run around with him. Warning! You'll have fans as well as haters.
Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

Just logged in with WM on - was immediately nuked by another hunter. Went there without WM, it was barely 10 min past reset, and there was already a small mount group forming.

This skin means a lot to me, it was the favourite of someone I was very close to. I'm probably over reacting with how upset I am about not getting very lucky trying to tame. I have til Tuesday, at least.

Edit; not trying WM again yet, still loads of campers on WM off though.
Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

Talihawk wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:38 pm Do you still need help Cozzene?
I didn't see your post, but I do. If you're still available, I'd be huge in your debt to help me find him.

Edit: Talihawk is an actual real Heaven-sent angel. Immediate promotion with a massive raise and a generous bonus. Immediately.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist

Glad I could help!!