Looking to get Blood Tome (Horde)

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
PorrasouxRex
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Looking to get Blood Tome (Horde)

Unread post by PorrasouxRex »

Not sure if this is the right place to post, I'm a lvl50 hunter who doesn't want to invest in shadowlands at the moment, and was wondering if I could tag along for an Uldir transmog run for the tome, normal 10 man.

Also looking for someone who still has Hei Feng if someone hasn't finished the exalted quest. Sadly I have already on my hunter.
"The arrogance of man is thinking that nature is in our control, and not the other way around."

worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Looking to get Blood Tome (Horde)

Unread post by worgpower »

PorrasouxRex wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:19 pm Not sure if this is the right place to post, I'm a lvl50 hunter who doesn't want to invest in shadowlands at the moment, and was wondering if I could tag along for an Uldir transmog run for the tome, normal 10 man.

Also looking for someone who still has Hei Feng if someone hasn't finished the exalted quest. Sadly I have already on my hunter.
As a player who got the tome pretty early, I would be glad to help out in the raid group, if I have the time