Shadowlands New Year Giveaway

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Shadowlands New Year Giveaway

Unread post by Wain »

Tsukina wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:32 am Every year (this is the 7th edition, I do it every year since 2014) on January 6, I "become" an additional wizard king (it is a Spanish tradition, the 3 wise men come and leave gifts that are opened on January 6) and mini-pets gift wrapped in paper as a gift (expeditions and some boses dropping), if anyone wants to go, they are welcome.
January 6, Time 5:30 p.m. European, Kingdoms (Shen'dralar, Sanguino, Uldum, Zul'jin -> these 4 are connected), Stormwind city, in front of the main auction.

I know it is not a "great event" but I do it from the heart, and if someone indicates that it is a "petopia" I will give you 2 gifts.

Help adopt tiny pets xd

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi
Aww, that's very nice of you!

And I'm glad you're enjoying your pets :)

The name translation is interesting. Most of the German ones I've seen have been mostly literal translations from English, but it sounds like the Spanish ones can be quite different.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Darknez

Realm: Bloodhoof - EU, Hellscream - EU

Re: Shadowlands New Year Giveaway

Unread post by Darknez »

The models used for the alabaster mounts are awesome. I can only hope they will be used outside of just the mount, as they would make stunning pets! ;)
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_010521_165708.jpg
WoWScrnShot_010521_165708.jpg (401.04 KiB) Viewed 590 times