9.1 Beasts

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: 9.1 Beasts

Unread post by worgpower »

It’s awesome how all these island expedition creatures are becoming tameable, it can be a good chance for people to get the grey musken variants, no thundering horns, but I’m definitely going after blazeseeker, if I can solo islands
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

How do you solo expeditions? Can you solo que up for them?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Maria wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:47 am How do you solo expeditions? Can you solo que up for them?
I’m unsure and can’t test it since I’m on vacation, but I do hope so, I don’t want players to kill blazeseeker before I get my chance
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Currently you cannot solo IEs. You can just queue for Normal or Heroic IEs, so you don't have a to form a group beforehand, but you still have to run them with two other people.

Generally speaking, the best thing is to know where what you are looking for can spawn so that you can just a beeline straight for those spots. Blazeseeker does not spawn with invasions. If Blazeseeker is not on the island at the start of the IE, he will not show up later. He can potentially show up in the caves in the Verdant Island IE, or where the lava is in the Molten Cay IE.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnaaros wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:18 am Currently you cannot solo IEs. You can just queue for Normal or Heroic IEs, so you don't have a to form a group beforehand, but you still have to run them with two other people.

Generally speaking, the best thing is to know where what you are looking for can spawn so that you can just a beeline straight for those spots. Blazeseeker does not spawn with invasions. If Blazeseeker is not on the island at the start of the IE, he will not show up later. He can potentially show up in the caves in the Verdant Island IE, or where the lava is in the Molten Cay IE.
Maybe at some point, when I return and ready to tame, we could form a group with each other, or I can ask those hunter discord’s if they want to form me a group to tame blazeseeker
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

It is fairly easy to just make a beeline for the spots where Blazeseeker could be. Unless you’re with another hunter, you’ll likely be the first one to those spots. It would probably be more difficult and take a lot longer to form a group with other hunters.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Borrhas the Cold. 180307. Uses the Purple-Armored Dark Red Tauralus variant. Friendly. Min Level: 60, Max Level: 60. Found in the Windswept Aerie in Korthia during the daily, "Strength to Weakness".
Clayford13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Korgath

Unread post by Clayford13 »

Anyone know if they added a tamable dark red variant to the Ardeweald fox? I've wanted that one since I saw the named fox under the bridge/stump and I just saw the one's in the new dungeon cannot be tamed and I am so sad since they added a lot of unused skins this patch but apparently not that one. :( There are so many foxes in Bastion/Ardeweald that share skins with other foxes. Surely there would be room to add the red/dark red variants somewhere.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

As of right now they have not. It has been recommended already by Wain on the suggestion thread, but it just hasn’t happened yet.
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

Man, just going around Ardenweald seeing the foxserpents, it's weird to think they're not tameable because they feel like they should be.

Same for the Corpseflies.
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Three beasts to add to the database.

Frothing Hound. 180781. Uses the Grey Soul Eater variant. Min Level: 61, Max Level: 61. Found in the Sanctum of Domination raid. Elite

Terrorspine. 180779. Uses the Grey Soul Eater variant. Min Level: 62, Max Level: 62. Found in the Sanctum of Domination raid. Elite.

Dreadmaw. 180780. Uses the Grey Soul Eater variant. Min Level: 62, Max Level: 62. Found in the Sanctum of Domination raid. Elite.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnaaros wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:30 pm Three beasts to add to the database.

Frothing Hound. 180781. Uses the Grey Soul Eater variant. Min Level: 61, Max Level: 61. Found in the Sanctum of Domination raid. Elite

Terrorspine. 180779. Uses the Grey Soul Eater variant. Min Level: 62, Max Level: 62. Found in the Sanctum of Domination raid. Elite.

Dreadmaw. 180780. Uses the Grey Soul Eater variant. Min Level: 62, Max Level: 62. Found in the Sanctum of Domination raid. Elite.
A soul eater hound :lol: , gotta get myself that dog right when it becomes tameable
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:30 pm Three beasts to add to the database.

Added, thank you!

Also, removed 3 old ones I think never made it to live: Connoth, Kelseth and Maiath.

Also, there are two soul eaters we don't have listed. Does anyone have details on:
- Arlyn (various locations in the Maw - perhaps Jailer events?)
- Winged Spiritstalker (Beastwarrens)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

You bet!

Yes, those three were just in one Beta build and then removed.

I don't know if Arlyn is tied to Jailer events or not. That would make sense, but since it is named I I would think that it would have more information, and it does not.

The Winged Spiritstalker is very familiar, but I don't recall if I only saw it in Beta or if I did see it Live.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:55 am The Winged Spiritstalker is very familiar, but I don't recall if I only saw it in Beta or if I did see it Live.
I found that one. It's in the Beastwarrens, in a couple of caves in Soulstained FIelds. The Soul Eaters hunt is up right now, so it's possible that it's only present during that event.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Nice! That is probably likely.

Another addition:

Rebellious Wilderling. 180341. Uses the Green Wilderling variant. Friendly. Min Level: 61, Max Level: 61. Found in Keeper's Respite in Korthia if you have the quest, "Wilderling Saddle". Can only be seen by Night Fae.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:20 pm Nice! That is probably likely.

Another addition:

Rebellious Wilderling. 180341. Uses the Green Wilderling variant. Friendly. Min Level: 61, Max Level: 61. Found in Keeper's Respite in Korthia if you have the quest, "Wilderling Saddle". Can only be seen by Night Fae.
Oh yes :) I just got that too :)
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Oddly Large Mawrat. 178148. Use the Teal Mawrat variant. Min Level: 60, Max Level: 60. Tamable. Found in The Tremaculum in The Maw during the Venthyr Assault and if the quest, "Fangcrack's Fang Club" is up.

Mawrat. 178149. Uses the Teal Mawrat variant. Min Level: 60, Max Level: 60. Tamable. Found in The Tremaculum in The Maw during the Venthyr Assault and if the quest, "Fangcrack's Fang Club" is up.

Deadsoul Scavenger. 178147. Uses the Grey Soul Eater variant. Min Level: 60, Max Level: 60. Found in The Tremaculum in The Maw during the Venthyr Assault and if the quest, "Fangcrack's Fang Club" is up.

Submissive Mawrat. 178756. Use the Teal Mawrat variant. Min Level: 60, Max Level: 60. Friendly. Found in The Tremaculum in The Maw during the Venthyr Assault and if the quest, "That's a Good Trick" is up.

Submissive Mawrat. 178809. Use the Teal Mawrat variant. Min Level: 60, Max Level: 60. Friendly. Found in The Tremaculum in The Maw during the Venthyr Assault and if the quest, "That's a Good Trick" is up.
Last edited by Valnaaros on Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks! :)
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Wain wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:38 amThanks! :)
You bet :)