Island Expeditions pets

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Island Expeditions pets

Unread post by worgpower »

Valnaaros wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:54 pm Great job, Worgpower! :)
Ty to the first person to tame it
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

worgpower wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:05 pm
Valnaaros wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:54 pm Great job, Worgpower! :)
Ty to the first person to tame it
magepower13
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Azjol-Nerub

Unread post by magepower13 »

Not sure if this helps, but Wowhead shows the Zian-ti Cloudbreaker (black cloud serpent with red sheen) as tameable. I finally got it to appear in an IE and can confirm it is NOT currently tameable; Wowhead is incorrect. Beautiful model though and it's not a rare so more than one of them can show up at any Mogu site (I saw 2 of them next to a rare Mogu mob)

I really hope they make the olive wind serpent tameable too (Clutch Guardian Jinka'lo and Razorwing rares in IE's) or, better yet, add those models to the normal game world so they're not a huge pain to find and tame.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

magepower13 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:40 am Not sure if this helps, but Wowhead shows the Zian-ti Cloudbreaker (black cloud serpent with red sheen) as tameable. I finally got it to appear in an IE and can confirm it is NOT currently tameable; Wowhead is incorrect. Beautiful model though and it's not a rare so more than one of them can show up at any Mogu site (I saw 2 of them next to a rare Mogu mob)

I really hope they make the olive wind serpent tameable too (Clutch Guardian Jinka'lo and Razorwing rares in IE's) or, better yet, add those models to the normal game world so they're not a huge pain to find and tame.
Thanks! Wowhead has a number of those wrong, for some reason. Not sure why.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

worgpower wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:31 pm My goal has been complete
WoWScrnShot_071421_192351.jpg
Congrats! :)
Bluefire
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Duskwood

Unread post by Bluefire »

Thank you Worgpower for posting about Blazeseeker in Discord! I managed to find and tame this beauty this morning!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_071821_074021.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071821_074021.jpg (290.98 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

FYI, I updated all the notes for IE pets to record all the islands where they've been spotted. Many of the older ones in our database had incomplete info.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I've just updated the Island Expeditions wishlist page:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/islandexpeditions.php

This includes all 432 untameable IE creatures that would be suitable candidates for taming. Hopefully with IE being made soloable in 9.1 someone will feel enthused to make some things tameable.

I've separated out the 26 beasts with currently untameable or restricted looks at the top so the task looks less daunting. At the very least, making those tameable would make a huge difference :)
Sasori
Realm: Sanguino

Unread post by Sasori »

Wain wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:57 am I've just updated the Island Expeditions wishlist page:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/islandexpeditions.php

This includes all 432 untameable IE creatures that would be suitable candidates for taming. Hopefully with IE being made soloable in 9.1 someone will feel enthused to make some things tameable.

I've separated out the 26 beasts with currently untameable or restricted looks at the top so the task looks less daunting. At the very least, making those tameable would make a huge difference :)
Thank you for your work!