Pale Soulseeker? Any New Available?

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Pale Soulseeker? Any New Available?

Unread post by Kurasu »

I've had my eye on this sucker since I found it existed. .... about a day or two after I passed those quests in my book. Sigh.
Has 9.1 'silvered up' any of the soulseekers in The Maw that people have seen? Or is the Mawsworn Seeker available in more phases than before, maybe?
.... or am I going to have to continue hoping to find someone on the right quest phase for syncing? :}
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Pale Soulseeker? Any New Available?

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Kurasu wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:19 am I've had my eye on this sucker since I found it existed. .... about a day or two after I passed those quests in my book. Sigh.
Has 9.1 'silvered up' any of the soulseekers in The Maw that people have seen? Or is the Mawsworn Seeker available in more phases than before, maybe?
.... or am I going to have to continue hoping to find someone on the right quest phase for syncing? :}
Unfortunately, for now you’ll have to continue to try and find someone in the right quest phase. There are new white soulseekers, but they are not tamable.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Re: Pale Soulseeker? Any New Available?

Unread post by Shade »

If I skipped the main storyline on my alt, can I go back and do the quest now? I dont think so but I am going to go check. If I can I will let you guys know I dont mind hanging out so people can tame.

Nope cant go back drat it.