Flaming Boar's Effects

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Flaming Boar's Effects

Unread post by Kurasu »

I saw someone show that the aura looked somewhat muted.
Well, I took mine out today to check on it, and.... if anything, it's *MORE* vibrant than it was before.

Here's hoping that they offer a way for others to get it, if they're going ot have it be *that* obvious!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_071221_145847.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071221_145847.jpg (201.5 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Shulkie
Realm: Boulderfist

Re: Flaming Boar's Effects

Unread post by Shulkie »

Good to know!! Does anyone know if these pets can lose their effects if brought into Arena or certain content. I own one myself but worry about resetting it's appearance
back to default.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Yes. They definitely can: Arenas and Timewalking, IIRC, are both dangers to 'aura pets' like these, because both of them deliberately cleanse the pet (and you) of buffs and debuffs to make sure everyone's on the same level when they start.

And since most of the 'auras' are essentially debuffs/buffs (the fire aura is one of those), they'll be cleaned off as well.
Come see Kurasu's stables!
injhonnymus

Unread post by injhonnymus »

I came back to wow this week after 8 years! And i tought my boar had lost his appearence on my last days cuz i used him on timewalker dg accidentaly, but today i logged in and it still has his flames! i am so happy!

I am just affraid to lose its flames so i rarely leave the city with him but i reeeeally want to show him to the world, where exactly i cant use him? Can i use as secondary pet with that lvl 10 talent? And what is IIRC?