Gigantic direhorn tame

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
injhonnymus

Gigantic direhorn tame

Unread post by injhonnymus »

Hello guys

Here was i helping a hunter i met on the dungeon that liked my Horidon pet, asked me how to tame it and i went to the islt of islands to teach him and help him to drop the tome.

I told him to keep killing dinomancers that i was going to google how to start quests to the isle of thunders, when i came back, he had droped the tome and came with this:
direhorn 1.jpg
direhorn 1.jpg (339.35 KiB) Viewed 943 times
direhorn 2.png
direhorn 2.png (4.98 MiB) Viewed 943 times
direhorn 3.png
direhorn 3.png (3.38 MiB) Viewed 943 times
I have recorded an 15 secs video so i didnt lose this momment, immediately i tried to tame one too, unfortunately, all the direhorns i tame becomes the normal pet size after taming and he said he didnt do anything special, he just tamed it and came this size! After some minutes, he said his game froze and he couldnt do anything, than i told him to re-log, he never came back and i couldnt see if his new pet maintain that size, here is the place he showed up with the dino, i dont know exaclty wich mob he tamed but i tried to tame all the red direhorns on this area:
direhorn 4.png
direhorn 4.png (3.61 MiB) Viewed 943 times
( You can se me desperately trying to speak with him again lol) I really want to tame an gigantic one, just like in pandaria when we had the giant slugs for some days but i guess it was a luck shot from that hunter haha.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Gigantic direhorn tame

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

This is just a disappointing thing that can happen. That is purely a visual glitch on your end. It's not common (enough), but when you tame a beast, it'll rarely skip shrinking in size after initial tame. It goes away with a dismiss or zone transfer. It's unfortunate, but you can't actually tame them with that size.