New cinamatic. Question. Spoiler alert

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

New cinamatic. Question. Spoiler alert

Unread post by Ana »

Sooo last cinematic i saw the jailer left Sylvannas faith in the hands of Bolvar, Thrall and Jaina.
I feel like something is missing between that and the new trailer.
Are Sylvannas and Anduin projections and if yes where are they?
Very short cinematic.. if anyone got more please link :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: New cinamatic. Question. Spoiler alert

Unread post by Valnaaros »

The new cinematic takes place after the raid. Anduin left behind his compass, which contained a memory of him and Sylvanas talking about how his situation with the Jailer is similar to hers with Arthas. Sylvanas and Anduin weren't actually there. Sylvanas is most likely being held prisoner in Oribos or by one of the Covenants. Anduin went with the Jailer to wherever he went, which we don't know what that location is. All we know is that the Jailer wants to access a place called The Sepulcher so that he can undo the universe and remake it as he sees fit.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

So Sylvannas got into prison. Where do we learn/see that? If that's true how can she take care of Torghast?
And her eyes are red again.. they became blue at the end of the previous cinematic..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Maria wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:35 am So Sylvannas got into prison. Where do we learn/see that? If that's true how can she take care of Torghast?
And her eyes are red again.. they became blue at the end of the previous cinematic..
That is just what is presumed. She has been one of our main enemies, and so I doubt we would just leave her to be free after what she has done.

She doesn’t need to take care of it anymore. She never really did. Torghast is the Jailer’s, not hers.

They are red because that is a memory from the past. A memory before the raid. The previous cinematic is an event that takes place in the present. The new cinematic is of a memory that took place before the raid, and her eyes were still red then.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ahh! that makes more sence... so we still in doubt of what happens from when sylvanas collapses on the floor at the previous cinematics?

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Maria wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:19 pm ahh! that makes more sence... so we still in doubt of what happens from when sylvanas collapses on the floor at the previous cinematics?
What the Jailer did to her? He returned the other half of her soul, which is why her eyes are now glowing blue.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yeah i got that but from there on we really got no clue :)

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Maria wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:07 pm Yeah i got that but from there on we really got no clue :)
That is true. We don't know for sure right now. It is just rather likely that she has been taken prisoner by the covenants. :)