9.1.5 PTR Beast Thread

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Re: 9.1.5 PTR Beast Thread

Unread post by Maizou »

worgpower wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:01 pm Report, tenacity might be fixed, i went to gilneas to check if the gryphons there are tameable, unfortunately not, but I attacked the wolf over there with my gromit, and it survived, I didn’t need to cast any heals, even though I played survival
What level are the things in Gilneas?

I'll probably test in Korthia sometime this week, see if it's fixed. Hopefully it is. I wanna use my Gromit and Elekk xD
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I’ve been using a Gromit, and it has been able to do just fine against a rare elite in Korthia. Is actually quite survivable now.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

Maizou wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:21 pm
worgpower wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:01 pm Report, tenacity might be fixed, i went to gilneas to check if the gryphons there are tameable, unfortunately not, but I attacked the wolf over there with my gromit, and it survived, I didn’t need to cast any heals, even though I played survival
What level are the things in Gilneas?

I'll probably test in Korthia sometime this week, see if it's fixed. Hopefully it is. I wanna use my Gromit and Elekk xD
They scaled to 60 unlike the foxes, the wolf and the gryphons are hidden in a hill northeast of gilneas, and I assume tenacity has been fixed without being on the blue post and patch notes
Pokcmvmxckm
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sen'jin NA

Unread post by Pokcmvmxckm »

Wallace is the best name for a Gromit and no one can tell me otherwise!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_110321_015838.jpg
WoWScrnShot_110321_015838.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 6546 times
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Maizou »

Valnaaros wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:01 pm I’ve been using a Gromit, and it has been able to do just fine against a rare elite in Korthia. Is actually quite survivable now.
That's good. I'm glad it got fixed. Sad how long it took though lol.

I'm surprised no one noticed it before me though. The bug had to have been present for most of 9.1.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Pokcmvmxckm wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:00 am Wallace is the best name for a Gromit and no one can tell me otherwise!
That gromit compliments your unique cloud serpent well, I wish I had the chance to tame the serpents like you did
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Pokcmvmxckm wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:00 am Wallace is the best name for a Gromit and no one can tell me otherwise!
I have to agree. I named the first one I tamed Wallace. I've not been able to think of a good name for the second, though.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Woah, Pokcmvmxckm How'd you get the gold cloud serpent?
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

+1 to calling them Wallace and Gromit. SUPER unoriginal, but absolutely the correct thing to do. Animal companion complements that perfectly.

@Talihawk: they discovered a very quickly fixed unintended behavior, and through suggestions from others, managed to go tame the normal cloud serpents. The unintended behavior, being some item from the Necrolords, was fixed the same day it was discovered. So, they've got the only tamed normal cloud serpents.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Oh what a bummer! but congrats!
Pokcmvmxckm
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Talihawk wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:53 pm Oh what a bummer! but congrats!
Yea I'm a still upset it got patched so fast, I tried to get the word out as soon as I could. Hopefully one day they will become tameable.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Placid Glitterwing. 182343. Uses the Purple-Black and Purple-Lavender variants. Found in the Dreamsong Fenn in Ardenweald. Neutral, but cannot be attacked.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Pokcmvmxckm wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:49 pm
Yea I'm a still upset it got patched so fast, I tried to get the word out as soon as I could. Hopefully one day they will become tameable.
At least no models would be changed, i used to have a juvenile thumpknuckle when it was a giant monkey, and they changed it into a gorilla, and I miss nothing more than my giant monkey
Pokcmvmxckm
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

worgpower wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:21 pm
Pokcmvmxckm wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:49 pm
At least no models would be changed, i used to have a juvenile thumpknuckle when it was a giant monkey, and they changed it into a gorilla, and I miss nothing more than my giant monkey
I miss the Baby murlock Hati bug from Legion lmao
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Maizou »

I know it was reported, but for anyone curious, this is where Nyemi spawns:

She's right at the bottom of the ramp in Zelnithop's cave.

Retains her name too.

She's been downgraded to an Elite from a Rare Elite though.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:03 pm Placid Glitterwing. 182343. Uses the Purple-Black and Purple-Lavender variants. Found in the Dreamsong Fenn in Ardenweald. Neutral, but cannot be attacked.
Added, thanks! I wonder why they were added to the game, since they're recent and I can't see any purpose for them :/
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Juvenile Azsharan Crocolisk. 180017. Uses the White Crocolisk variant. Found off the southeastern coast of the uninstanced Eye of Azshara zone during the questline to obtain Gurgl. Untameable - recommend tamability. Max Level: 60. Unsure of Min Level.

Azsharan Crocolisk. 179588. Uses the White, Brown, and Green Crocolisk variants. Found off the southeastern coast of the uninstanced Eye of Azshara zone during the questline to obtain Gurgl. Untameable - recommend tamability. Elite. Max Level: 60. Unsure of Min Level.

Stringfellowe. 179567. Uses the Grey Falcon variant. Found off the southeastern coast of the uninstanced Eye of Azshara during the questline to obtain Gurgl. Untameable - Friendly. Max Level: 60. Unsure of Min Level.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Not relevant to 9.1.5, but I found a carapid that currently isn't listed on the main site. Shellguard Defender. 168897. Uses the Blue Gorm w/ Horns variant. Spawns from the buff "Gorm Whisperer" that can be obtained from the WQ, "We'll Workshop It". Acts as a guardian, so it cannot be tamed.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:52 pm Not relevant to 9.1.5, but I found a carapid that currently isn't listed on the main site. Shellguard Defender. 168897. Uses the Blue Gorm w/ Horns variant. Spawns from the buff "Gorm Whisperer" that can be obtained from the WQ, "We'll Workshop It". Acts as a guardian, so it cannot be tamed.
Added, thanks. It's flagged tameable, so I wonder if it can be tamed by an opponent in PvP :/
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:05 am Juvenile Azsharan Crocolisk. 180017. Uses the White Crocolisk variant. Found off the southeastern coast of the uninstanced Eye of Azshara zone during the questline to obtain Gurgl. Untameable - recommend tamability. Max Level: 60. Unsure of Min Level.

Azsharan Crocolisk. 179588. Uses the White, Brown, and Green Crocolisk variants. Found off the southeastern coast of the uninstanced Eye of Azshara zone during the questline to obtain Gurgl. Untameable - recommend tamability. Elite. Max Level: 60. Unsure of Min Level.

Stringfellowe. 179567. Uses the Grey Falcon variant. Found off the southeastern coast of the uninstanced Eye of Azshara during the questline to obtain Gurgl. Untameable - Friendly. Max Level: 60. Unsure of Min Level.
Added, thanks! They're present all the time, not just during the quest. I've set their levels as 45-60 but I'll check their true min. later.