Double Legos and Tier Set

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Double Legos and Tier Set

Unread post by Talihawk »

Wowhead finally posted their guide on the upcomming Tier sets and double legos. : https://www.wowhead.com/news/hunter-dou ... and-325768

It seems Beast Mastery is going to be really underpowered in comparison to other classes. That's so very disappointing to hear. I know the 'joke' is Hunter is easy but I doubt that's the main reason people play it. It's an enjoyable class, it has fantastic utility, I love the look of the pets. It makes me happy to be able to tame them and I appreciate that I can go around soloing things because the times I'm able to play are sporadic and unusual in comparison to most folks. So I don't have the option to group up with others often.

I wish this class wasn't so apparently dismissed by the dev teams this expansion.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Double Legos and Tier Set

Unread post by worgpower »

As a SV main, I am looking forward to using the tier sets, and the second legendary since SV will have insane AOE, but I understand your disappointment about BMs in 9.2, I stopped playing BM since it was too simple and boring to play, I was thinking of transferring my new main to my main realm and deleting the BM or putting it at the bottom of my character list, I also look forward to the patch in general, gotta do lots of jailer’s gauntlet runs and unlocking flight in zereth mortis