Patch 9.2.5

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Patch 9.2.5

Unread post by Valnaaros »

A thread for 9.2.5, which has just started being tested today.

Thus far there isn't anything really to report, aside from there being an npc that uses the armored demon hound variant, though it is friendly.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Patch 9.2.5

Unread post by Wain »

I just discovered that in 9.2.5 my Polly is being added to the PTR as a companion to my NPC at Trueshot Lodge. ❤️

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=186877/polly
PollyWoW4.png
PollyWoW4.png (2.28 MiB) Viewed 5633 times
She passed at around 19 years of age, four weeks ago tomorrow, and this brought me to tears. It's been hard losing her. I'm so grateful to the dev who added her, but I won't say any more unless I know they're ok with me mentioning their name.

viewtopic.php?p=628389#p628389
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

That's amazing Wain. :hug: She's with you furever digitally. Thats very kind to add this

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

That is absolutely wonderful, Wain! How lovely to know she will live on in the game, as well as your memory! :hug: <3
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

That is wonderful, Wain! So very kind of them to have done that for you :)
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

❤️
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

Wain wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:47 am I just discovered that in 9.2.5 my Polly is being added to the PTR as a companion to my NPC at Trueshot Lodge. ❤️

She passed at around 19 years of age, four weeks ago tomorrow, and this brought me to tears. It's been hard losing her. I'm so grateful to the dev who added her, but I won't say any more unless I know they're ok with me mentioning their name.
I'm very sorry Wain, I also have a puppy (he's not that old, he's about 11 years old), but thinking about losing him makes my heart knot.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

I am so going to have to go visit your NPC :)
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

So sad to see her gone, I’m also going to pay a visit
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Wain wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:47 am I just discovered that in 9.2.5 my Polly is being added to the PTR as a companion to my NPC at Trueshot Lodge. ❤️

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=186877/polly

PollyWoW4.png

viewtopic.php?p=628389#p628389
:( I'm sorry Wain.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks all! ❤️

Polly was well loved, and it brings me joy to think that a tiny part of her has spread around the world for so many people to see. It's been so lovely!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

on a totally different subject

this is just what i have to say :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Dark Rangers Customization And Mogs Added during patch:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dark-range ... ost-327225

Someone loves hunters at Blizz!

Also: Heartbound Lupine now runs when flying instead of using the swimming animation. It leaves a cute sparkly trail in its wake as it runs.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Whilst both customasations and outfit are nice none of them look like sylvannas.... without the bow and quiver it's a prette generic look. I like the hood though..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Are we stuck with no updates until the next expansion? I lvl alts currently because im out of content other than grind on my main...I need something new and fun to do.. but no patch 9.3 lurking?

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Maria wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:40 pm Are we stuck with no updates until the next expansion? I lvl alts currently because im out of content other than grind on my main...I need something new and fun to do.. but no patch 9.3 lurking?
They haven't ruled it out, but most likely there won't be a 9.3. The Shadowlands story is basically over and Blizz will likely start Alpha testing for Dragonflight within the next couple of months. Now is the time to either catch up on alts or achieves, or take a break from the game.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

aww man.. just started our subscriptions... sad it´s going to be nothing new for a looooong time. Release is first next year yeah?

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Blizz hasn’t announced a release date, but seeing as they haven’t announced it and there have been rumors that it will be sometime early next year, then yes, we’re probably going to go through the rest of this year without new content.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

That's some serious draught!!!
Heard rumours that Microsoft is buying blizzard if true will that have any effect on the release/new patches?

worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

I don’t play wow as much anymore because it feels empty to me now that 9.2.5 is out and it didn’t bring anything new like more tames or mounts, and I’ve leveled every covenant to 80 and unlocked zereth Mortis flying in a few days