Burning Crusade Classic Summary and Website Updates

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Burning Crusade Classic Summary and Website Updates

Unread post by Vephriel »

I love the TBCC logo, great job Lupis and Wain for putting it together, it's fun to keep the saber as an ongoing mascot. :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thank you! :)

If you have any suggestions about the colouring at all, I'd love to hear them. I'll work on getting the BCC site changed to its own colour scheme once 9.1 is out of the way. It'll almost certainly still be green, but maybe more fel. Or perhaps a green-black background with fel green / yellow highlights.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
BradBlondebeard

Unread post by BradBlondebeard »

The tooltips on fire breath are wrong. For level one it says 6 damage over 6 seconds, and on rank two it says 6 damage over 111 seconds. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be exactly for the damage component, but it should be over 2 seconds.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

BradBlondebeard wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:17 pm The tooltips on fire breath are wrong. For level one it says 6 damage over 6 seconds, and on rank two it says 6 damage over 111 seconds. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be exactly for the damage component, but it should be over 2 seconds.
Thanks, fixed! It was meant to be 111 damage over 2 sec, not 6 damage over 111 sec.
Shingojira
Realm: Mankrik

Unread post by Shingojira »

I just want to say, thanks so much for your work! As someone who started in Classic WoW as a hunter and going into TBC, this site is invaluable.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Shingojira wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:29 pm I just want to say, thanks so much for your work! As someone who started in Classic WoW as a hunter and going into TBC, this site is invaluable.
That means a lot, thank you! :)

The pre-patch happened a lot sooner than I expected and I didn't get a chance to make a page with just the new pre-patch tames, but serpents, lynxes, dragonhawks and ravagers (the latter three all in blood elf and draenei starting zones) should all be tameable today :)
Shingojira
Realm: Mankrik

Unread post by Shingojira »

I'll be headed to bloodmyst isle on my orc to get the green/yellow ravager.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

This thread relates only to hunter pets.