Ravager AtkSpeed

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kyuubi1506
Realm: Razorfen

Ravager AtkSpeed

Unread post by Kyuubi1506 »

So i have a question about Ravagers. As i´ve read articles about Pet Atkspeed normalized at 2.00 but my Ravager is with cobra reflexes at 1.28 atk speed.

Am i missunderstanding something or is it normal ?
Shingojira
Realm: Mankrik

Re: Ravager AtkSpeed

Unread post by Shingojira »

Mine is the same, 30% atk speed increase should put us at 1.538, not 1.28, I thought
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Heya :)

Pet attack speeds seem to be wrong, as per this post: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=26590

Cobra Reflexes should give your pet 30% increased attack speed. I’m not sure what that comes out as, since attack speed works backwards, but I’m guessing it should be 1.4. Any idea what speed your ravager is without cobra reflexes?

Hopefully they’ll pay attention to on to my bug report in the forums, but they haven’t made any changes so far.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
PrimalTazza
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by PrimalTazza »

If you're Beast Mastery, you're likely getting another 20% attack speed from the Serpent's Swiftness talent that applies to both you and the pet. I have both of those increases and my ravager is also at 1.28.

I don't know if the 20% from that and 30% from Cobra Reflexes adds up to 1.28 speed, but that's all I can think of.

Art of my character Tazza by Isei! http://isei-silva.tumblr.com

Shingojira
Realm: Mankrik

Unread post by Shingojira »

Duh, you're totally right, that puts it at exactly 1.28

Wain's finding seems to be an actual issue though.
Of note, my Broken Tooth that was carried through to BC has the correct attack speed, but that may be different than the wild version