Unread post by Tsukina »

will this come to the live?
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Beta 10.0 Beast Thread

Unread post by worgpower »

Lol we wish, the bear cubs will likely be hotfixed soon unless they’re forgotten, I’m just waiting for a source for lesser dragonkin to come so I can collect them all
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

If it is a baby animal it will most likely be fixed.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Was able to locate a Phoenix that uses the orange variant. Unfortunately, it is misclassified as a Dragonkin and cannot be tamed right now.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

That’s great, I hope it becomes tameable at some point, they’ve got to add all of the colors to existing npcs, possibly make the blue ones rarer than the rest
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I thought the baby bears were already all made untameable?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Yay Orange Phoenix!!
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Deviate Faerie Dragon and Nal'taszar are named faerie dragon rares. Here's hoping they keep their names when tamed. I had totally forgotten about the deviate one, and I'm totally gonna farm Wailing Caverns if it keeps that name. That's an iconic dungeon rare right there.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

WerebearGuy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:52 pm Deviate Faerie Dragon and Nal'taszar are named faerie dragon rares. Here's hoping they keep their names when tamed. I had totally forgotten about the deviate one, and I'm totally gonna farm Wailing Caverns if it keeps that name. That's an iconic dungeon rare right there.
I wish there is a way we can test it in beta if we had a known source, or if they can let us have a free PH item that teaches the skill, my suggestions for the npc would to switch nal’taszar to the orange skin, and Wain, I think you forgot to put fey drakes from blades edge on the site, Im just giving a heads up
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

We have a known source; it's related to Valdrakken until they change their mind. Of course, we still don't know if it's an item, an NPC gift where they just magically make us know how to tame animals that are half lizard, or something else. All we know is that it is tied to Valdrakken somehow. Of course, Source; not my posterior. It'll probably remain a mystery until live anyway. Blizzard seems to like leaving actual nice things as a surprise for us to find rather than it just being there in full view....along with many things that aren't really nice at all.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I hope the requirement will not require too much rep/renown, and I predict the item/source will come from the stable master vendor in thaldrazsus
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

In before it's a paragon reward that's as rare as a mount. Imagine how mad we'd all be at that lol
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Yeah lol, imagine all of this grinding just for extra tames, I mean feathermanes required lots of heavy grinding in legion and some grinding now cuz of legionfall rep, i think it’s most likely a drop or a vendor item just like the last few tomes
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

WerebearGuy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:37 am In before it's a paragon reward that's as rare as a mount. Imagine how mad we'd all be at that lol
And it only drops on non-hunters so you have to buy it from other people, and it's not account wide.

Let's go the extra hate mile.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

worgpower wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:58 am I hope the requirement will not require too much rep/renown, and I predict the item/source will come from the stable master vendor in thaldrazsus
Great news, I predicted it, it comes from that vendor, and there’s finally a source, Wain posted it on twitter
- it requires renown 23 on valdrakken accord to obtain, so lots of grinding to do for the book
- it’s a simple purchase from the Stable master in Valdrakken(like I predicted)
8CAA4D13-280F-4762-8C75-65C80302A9BB.jpeg
8CAA4D13-280F-4762-8C75-65C80302A9BB.jpeg (331.17 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I can't see the book on the stable master yet, so I'm not sure if it's not yet added or if it's hidden until you reach the appropriate rank.

I can't see any similar item for Ottuks. I suspected they'd have something for the Iskaara faction (the main Tuskarr faction), but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Imagine we get a new family of pet, all requiring a faction each, I’m aware of the invisible book as seen on twitter
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Renown 23 isn't bad. That's maybe two-three months for the hardcore grinders. Glad to see it isn't gated super hard, though earlier would've been preferred.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

At least it’ll make me be more dedicated in earning that renown, hopefully it doesn’t take too long to reach 23, I mean it’s long, but I hope there’s lots of ways to earn renown, maybe the level will be lower if it’s found a little extreme, but it’s a good way to make people play hunters and grind valdrakken rep
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

worgpower wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 am
worgpower wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:58 am I hope the requirement will not require too much rep/renown, and I predict the item/source will come from the stable master vendor in thaldrazsus
Great news, I predicted it, it comes from that vendor, and there’s finally a source, Wain posted it on twitter
- it requires renown 23 on valdrakken accord to obtain, so lots of grinding to do for the book
- it’s a simple purchase from the Stable master in Valdrakken(like I predicted)
8CAA4D13-280F-4762-8C75-65C80302A9BB.jpeg
All I know, is if it's renown locked, it better be account wide when you learn it.

And they really need to go through and update things like Dinomancy and Mecha Imprint to be account wide. :/