Needing Pets ideas for a Dragonmaw Orc in Dragonflight

ace_of_hearth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Needing Pets ideas for a Dragonmaw Orc in Dragonflight

Unread post by ace_of_hearth »

I've been thinking of rolling a Dragonmaw Orc in DFL because obviously, Dragonmaw Orc would enjoy dragon-riding and I have a problem building up a dragon-themed roster of pets for the toon. I was thinking that the Dragonmaw Orc would definitely have a Cloud Serpent and a Draconic Core Hound (main tanking solo pet mostly). However, I don't know which pet with updraft would mostly fit a dragon theme roster, and also any other pets that could be part of his theme. Any ideas?
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Needing Pets ideas for a Dragonmaw Orc in Dragonflight

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I like the idea of owl steeds for updraft in dragonflight, although a case could certainly be make for slyverns. I think chimaera, diemetradon, raptor, and rylak would all fit a dragonmaw orc. Definitely the rylak!
DannyGreen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by DannyGreen »

HOKAY!
BM SPECIFIC PETS!
Corehound, dragon obviously That sorts out your ferocity slot.
Skyscreamer Pterodax. Not ferocity so kinda useless, but they have a draconic look.

NON BM SPECIFIC
Cloud serpents are the obvious one, but lots of snake like reptiles there. But not ferocity so meh.
Thunder hydras look pretty draconic.

FORTUNATELY!
There are draconic tallstrider and draconic thunderlizards which are ferocity so they are at least usable in content.
ace_of_hearth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

GormanGhaste wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:46 am I like the idea of owl steeds for updraft in dragonflight, although a case could certainly be make for slyverns. I think chimaera, diemetradon, raptor, and rylak would all fit a dragonmaw orc. Definitely the rylak!
I agree but I hate that the Rylaks can't fly when they move so I choose Outland Chimaera instead! TY for the idea though!
ace_of_hearth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

DannyGreen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:10 pm HOKAY!
BM SPECIFIC PETS!
Corehound, dragon obviously That sorts out your ferocity slot.
Skyscreamer Pterodax. Not ferocity so kinda useless, but they have a draconic look.

NON BM SPECIFIC
Cloud serpents are the obvious one, but lots of snake like reptiles there. But not ferocity so meh.
Thunder hydras look pretty draconic.

FORTUNATELY!
There are draconic tallstrider and draconic thunderlizards which are ferocity so they are at least usable in content.
Agreed, the Tallstrider with Drake Horns and Wings feels so like a dragon! Can't wait to tame them!
ace_of_hearth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

OMG MY DRAGONMAW ORC IS GOING TO BE SO HAPPY HE IS FINALLY A TRUE DRAGON TAMER AND A TRUE DRAGON RIDER IM SO HAPPY