"Feels Like the First Time" quest

viaradda

"Feels Like the First Time" quest

Unread post by viaradda »

The Thaldraszus leveling questline includes a quest which sends you back to your starting area. While you normally don't stay long, you can abandon the quest to do other things there, such as tame beasts which can normally no longer be accessed once you leave the starting zone.

For example, on a Goblin Hunter I was able to tame a Tunneling Worm, which is nearly impossible to do normally.

As far as I know, once you complete this quest there is no way to do this again, so if there's something there you want be sure to get it while leveling.

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/quest=6608 ... first-time
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: "Feels Like the First Time" quest

Unread post by worgpower »

That’s awesome, for every race it’s a bit different, which is a cool feature, maybe there’s more starter zone tames we could find
Bambu
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo/Eitrigg

Unread post by Bambu »

Wonder since I race changed to pandaren I'll be able to do the quests to tame guardian of elders and the onyx serpent? 🤔
The Insect Man
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by The Insect Man »

That is incredibly cool.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Bambu wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:01 pm Wonder since I race changed to pandaren I'll be able to do the quests to tame guardian of elders and the onyx serpent? 🤔
You aren't there long enough to do any quests. You go there for a maximum time of 30 seconds before they boot you out and you go back to the present.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Wonder if using toys to temporarily race change would give you a different starting zone? like if I used an orb of deception would the game read me as undead instead of a nelf and send me to their zone instead? i doubt it will work but if it did it could open up a few race only tames

Bambu
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo/Eitrigg

Unread post by Bambu »

Valnaaros wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:15 pmYou aren't there long enough to do any quests. You go there for a maximum time of 30 seconds before they boot you out and you go back to the present.
OP says if you abandon it you can stay longer, but that definitely seems unintentional and could potentially be seen as an exploitative the more I think about it.