Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

New ui question

Unread post by Ana »

Tried on wow forums but ppl there wont help so trying here

A way to copy spells to bars?

First of I will appoligies if I dont make sence. English is not my native languange but here goes
Is there a way to copy talents so all spells is in the same spots on the bars? I got ALOT of alts of the same class as im doing the race achivements in my guild. it´s a huge hassle to do it by hand and I was wondering if anyone could help me on how I copy the spells to the same locations on the same classes.

Hope that make sence. Thanks in advance

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: New ui question

Unread post by Vephriel »

Not that I know of, the actual position of your abilities is not saved by the game, so there's no way to share that specifically, only the position of the bars and their layout is something that can be copied.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: New ui question

Unread post by Ana »

Huh thank you. That kinda suxs.. but just have to get it overwith and set them up individually

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig