Main petopia site is wonky

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Main petopia site is wonky

Unread post by Ana »

Both Petopia forums and Petopia has been wonky today.. Forums just slow but the main site with pets has a lot of hiccups.. It wont load pictures and when it tries it comes off like this

I tried clearing cache and cookies and both on firefox and chrome its a problem. It happened on my stationary computer

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Main petopia site is wonky

Unread post by Wain »

Very weird. It loads fine for me, including the same page you posted. So, unless it was some temporary problem that I missed (which it may have been) it may be at your end.

You say it was doing it on two different browsers. Do they have any add ons in common? Maybe your antivirus software is set to monitor web pages? If you can try disabling all add ons and extensions, and stop your antivirus monitoring your web viewing then please let me know if that fixes it. Otherwise I’m unsure.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Only addons i run with is the no add thing. I tried turning it off but did not help. The problem occured around the time of my post ..prob 10 min before and after. Ive seen it happen rarely from time to time in spikes. Now there are no problems which is kinda weird

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Update your browser. I run that block and 3 others, the page looks fine to me.
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_10.png (364.18 KiB) Viewed 20843 times
:mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I have changed nothing and now it's fine. It comes in small spikes during today. .