Old HillsBrand foothills (Dungeon)

Dephoegon

Old HillsBrand foothills (Dungeon)

Unread post by Dephoegon »

Needs an update in the listing.
- Forest Creeper (Spider) ~Tamable
- Snapjaw(Turtle) ~ Tamable

while Obviously existing in the open world tamable ( I think, as I've not hit there for a bit ), the now exist in Old Hillsbrand foothills (Dungeon) as well, & can't think of when they we're not an option & i didn't think twice about it till I checked to see what was available in here & noticed them not included despite seeing them & taming both of them.

I also found a one not listed in your search. at all.
- Little Samras (Bear) ~ Not Tamable [Friendly]
-------
I know these are literally known about, but with the given update to wow leveling, that this dungeon could literally be the first chance a hunter gets to tame a Tenacity pet, & may miss a tame they could use while leveling up.

Also, interesting what is in dungeons & out of the way.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Old HillsBrand foothills (Dungeon)

Unread post by Wain »

Dephoegon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 pm Needs an update in the listing.
- Forest Creeper (Spider) ~Tamable
- Snapjaw(Turtle) ~ Tamable

while Obviously existing in the open world tamable ( I think, as I've not hit there for a bit ), the now exist in Old Hillsbrand foothills (Dungeon) as well, & can't think of when they we're not an option & i didn't think twice about it till I checked to see what was available in here & noticed them not included despite seeing them & taming both of them.

I also found a one not listed in your search. at all.
- Little Samras (Bear) ~ Not Tamable [Friendly]
-------
I know these are literally known about, but with the given update to wow leveling, that this dungeon could literally be the first chance a hunter gets to tame a Tenacity pet, & may miss a tame they could use while leveling up.

Also, interesting what is in dungeons & out of the way.
Thanks for letting me know :)

Little Samras isn't on the site because it's a baby bear model, but the others I'll update. :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.