Female worgen models updated - 10/17/10

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Daniya

Re: Female worgen models updated - 10/17/10

Unread post by Daniya »

Their eyes still seem very "come hither" like to me. And they are extremely busty!
Ket Shi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ket Shi »

The ear styles are much better. Instead of weirdly curling to the side, those look somewhat wolfish. The final big customization thing I could hope for is actual faces instead of just different fur patterns. (Eye color and shape, wrinkles, scars, whatever.)

Anyone else think it's weird how they only have a month and a half to go and they're still not ready to release female worgen?
Mr. Perfect
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mr. Perfect »

They're alright. Hopefully the next step is redoing the body. It's readily apparent that they're Draenei with wolf heads. :|
Ket Shi wrote:Anyone else think it's weird how they only have a month and a half to go and they're still not ready to release female worgen?
Absolutely. I wouldn't expect them to have so much trouble with this.
Mr. Perfect - A nickname fraught with peril.
Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jangalian »

They probably have a lot more done, but enjoy torturing the fan base. Ffs Blizz, don't pull my heartstrings.
( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Well, when you try and cut corners, you leave yourself wide open for all sorts of problems.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

player models should have been one of the FIRST things done and finalised
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Aiyannah
Realm: Dragonmaw

Unread post by Aiyannah »

yeah not liking the new models either... the very first ones were the best in my opinion. now they just look like super hairy vampires lol
Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jangalian »

Ah, I assumed you'd rather have this?

( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Protego »

I agree with ya Taluwen, that Alliance's Worgens are not evil. And they still have those huge, unnatural "breasts" on the female Worgens (which I hate).
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Fael
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Fael »

They certainly could use smaller eyes...
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

It's like they're making progress but at the same time not. Maybe it's me but I don't see to much of a change from the last "update" to now.
The ears are horrible still, face is to huge so are those god aweful breasts and they look nothing like the males in styling. The males look like wolves. They females like a fox of some form.
Personally I still really dislike them. I know it's a work in progress but they're seriously running out of time. At this point it looks like I'll be rolling a male still.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

metalhead247
Realm: destromath

Unread post by metalhead247 »

I know there hasent been post in a bit but i been saying this since they changed from alpha and because alot of us complained that the females looked lame and not vicious enuff they went with the hollywood werewolf look with the ears and eyes and all the things everyone is complaining about.So in other words they are going for a werewolf look not a walking wolf.so the ears stay on the sides of the head and the eyes are yellow with a small pupal...personaly i love the werewolf look and not actully wolf looking cause i love the werewolf theme and as far as the body style goes looking like draenei....thats what every werewolf body looks like cause they are an animal just like a horse or cow they have diffrent joints or getting no all fours would look retarded so in my oppinion the draenie would be more of a copy of a minotaur.

Oh btw i think they arent changing anything this far in game besides a few touch ups.
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Terenas (EU)

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

I still wish they had that beautiful fox-like face, like the one on the Halloween masks reserved for worgens that were leaked last year...Say what you will, they were pretty, and each to their own. Some hate the idea of having a feminine wolf and absolutely love the snarling savage female models. I for one am not one of them. =)

These are slightly better than CRAZYEYESNARLFACE from the last update, and they look lovely from the front. I'm just happy they fixed the crack-eyes. xD

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tyuriwen wrote:I still wish they had that beautiful fox-like face, like the one on the Halloween masks reserved for worgens that were leaked last year...Say what you will, they were pretty, and each to their own. Some hate the idea of having a feminine wolf and absolutely love the snarling savage female models. I for one am not one of them. =)

These are slightly better than CRAZYEYESNARLFACE from the last update, and they look lovely from the front. I'm just happy they fixed the crack-eyes. xD
I agree. The fox-face was definitely a favorite of mine. i wish they'd let you have the option of having that one or the snarlface.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Necrie
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Necrie »

I like the look of the male worgen better. The female one feels too.... scrawny and feminine. Not bestial enough. Its like they're trying too hard to make it sexy.
As someone else said, it looks like they have the female Draenai body with large paws for feat and oversized hands. It just doesn't fit. I can understand going for a sleek build, but this one screams human, not Lycanthrope.

I also hate the eyes. I want the females to have a similar style of eyes as the males. It doesn't make sense (to me at least) that the eyes would be so radically different from female to male.

As to the face as a whole, I'd have to see side by side pics to compare what I like and dislike... The current one... eh. It doesn't thrill me, that's for sure. It does look a lot better from the front than some of the others they came up with. I'm just not so sure about from the side...

As things are currently, it looks like female worgen will be joining the female blood elves as race/sex combos I just won't play. Though its not because I have anything against the female BE's ;) I only play Male BE's because their dance is just too awesome ^_^

Hopefully the new Female Worgen model they talked about at BlizzCon will address these issues.
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Protego »

Yeah, yeah, totally. They are trying to make female Worgens way too "sexy". Which they shouldn't be. I'm glad they have pupils. I hate how the male Worgens don't have pupils. They shouldn't be so different from each other. Female Worgens do look alot better than from the "vanilla" Worgens (which I so hated). And that's very interesting what they said about female Worgens at Blizz Con (I didn't know about that before).
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

It drives me batty that the men lack pupils and the women have them. Seriously, PICK ONE STYLE and stick with it. I don't care which it is, just be consistent.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Bellatryx »

Kalliope wrote:It drives me batty that the men lack pupils and the women have them. Seriously, PICK ONE STYLE and stick with it. I don't care which it is, just be consistent.
Yeah, looks like two different people made them.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Only thing I ask is this -- What is wrong with a model thats sexy? What is wrong with being attractive? Why can't you be sexy and still kick ass at the same time?

In my opinion, I like the sexy female worgen. I want her to be appealing to eye as well as being able to kick someones ass. The fuzzy Fem Fatale, if you will.

I mean, look at Black Widow from Marvel Comics. She's sexy but she'll hand your ass to you. So would most females from Marvel comics. They're attractive and kick butt. Thats what the ladies are kinda famous for. So why can't we have that with the worgen? Why is that a crime?

I'm looking for some honest opinions on this. :) Not trying to start anything.
Last edited by Lisaara on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Bellatryx wrote:
Kalliope wrote:It drives me batty that the men lack pupils and the women have them. Seriously, PICK ONE STYLE and stick with it. I don't care which it is, just be consistent.
Yeah, looks like two different people made them.
The models in general look like two different people made them. :lol: I love the overall feel of the males. I love the hunched posture, the feral faces, the glowing eyes. The females right now, I hate to say it, still look too human to me. At this point it's likely I will roll a male worgen, unless the females change pretty drastically from the way they look now. I want to look like I could rip something to shreds, not give it puppy eyes and lick it to death.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.