Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"Are you suggesting we just shout out and hope some hunters are listening, Azu?" Kozri asked, grinning slightly. The druid tilted her head. "We could go back to the pet shop...I wish Bayne and Fire were here. They'd know what to say." She paused, tail flicking.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron turned his smoldering blue eyes to Vallrok, who as always stared blankly forward, his identical eyes aimed towards Indi. The death knight's guess was fairly close to the truth.
"Something like that, yes," he had the troll say, a hint of cautiousness in his voice. "The spirit bond is very strong." That was true. For the troll, it was far too true. Faron lied down with his head on his paws, gazing unblinkingly at Indi.

((I'm glad you guys like them. :-D))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa
Dalaran Sewers

Indigosa unslung her rune weapon from her back and left it on the bar as a show of peace. If the strange troll and blue wolf proved to be dangerous, she would be capable of holding them at bay until she could grab her weapon. She walked slowly over to the odd pair and held out a hand. "The name's Indigosa."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"ANY BEASTMASTERS AROUND HERE!?", Decay shouted, and looked at Kozri with a look in her eyes that said "Did I do good?".

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"Not...quite what I meant, but it gets things done, I suppose..." Kozri said, but Azunara looked rather pleased that her idea worked. Somewhat. People noticed, at least. "See?" She said smugly. "It works. And you weren't thinking of anything better."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

A few voices could be heard from the crowd. "Was that...?" "I think so..."
One spoke up. "Scourgelord Decay?"

Decay instantly glanced out at the crowd nervously.

"Yeah, that's her..." "Get a rope!"

Decay looked really scared now.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara immediately leaped upright, taking a battle stance, hissing. Kozri looked at Decay, then at the crowd. "There won't be any killing," He said, adjusting the grip on his dagger, just in case. "This is a sanctuary." He then lowered his voice, speaking to Azunara and Decay, "Get ready to run, if we can't talk our way out of this."
Kira
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalaran Sewers

Asliasa whispered soothingly to Sunki as she rubbed his shoulders.
Sunki nudged her and sniffed, then began to snarl and spark harder than ever, placing a paw in some water.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron looked at the extended hand, then at Vallrok. Accordingly, the troll extended a three-fingered hand, shaking Indi's. Faron was willing to show some friendliness towards the Old God detesting humanoid, as long as it worked in his favor. "Faron, and Vallrok." the troll's voice said, gesturing to Faron first. The blue-grey wolf didn't move, watching Indi with a steady, smoldering gaze.
Last edited by Lupis on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Don't get involved in this. I deserve whatever they have coming."

Stereo - Dalaran Sewers

"I wouldn't do that, pup.", Stereo said, and pressed a poison coated dagger against Asliasa's throat.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa
Dalaran Sewers

The troll's voice was nearly as lifeless as her own, still, Indi had seen and heard worse things before (she would never forget the sound of her own screaming as Arthas transformed her). Although some of the troll and wolf's movements were in tandem, the handshake was not. Indi also thought it was odd that the pet was introduced first, but credited it to their unusually strong bond. She sensed that neither of them liked to talk much which would make for a more awkward conversation than the few she usually had.

The wolf's strong gaze made her uncomfortable, and despite her best efforts, her ears drooped and her hand shook during the handshake more than it should. She knelt down in front of Faron and stared into his too keen eyes for a minute before turning her face up to Vallrok's and asking, "Where did you come by such a unique wolf as this?"

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara tilted her head, "What? You deserve to get killed? No, only gnomes deserve to be killed. You, however, don't." She said simply, looking out at the crowd, ready to fight.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Why gnomes? Goblins are much worse!", Decay said and reached fob her swords. "And you wouldn't say that if you knew of even a fraction of the things I'm responsible for."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"I can tolerate goblins. But gnomes," Azunara gave a whimper and a shudder. "Bad things happened because of them. And besides, what could you have done? You did what you did because you were forced too. You didn't have a choice."
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Vallrok's eyes turned down to Indigosa and, for the first time, blinked. Faron's mind raced for an answer. He had no idea where they had found his Wolf host! Where did wolves live, anyway? She wouldn't believe he was just "a wolf". There was lightning flickering over his body, by C'thun's eye! Well... He could just tell the truth... Or some of it, at least.
"Silithus, captured by natives," the troll's voice said. He left at at that and held on to a ridiculous hope that she wouldn't pursue the topic.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"I still did them. Can't excuse that.", she said, and looked at Azunara. She turned towards the crowd and unsheathed her weapons. A thin slick of ice was beginning to form on her cloak, and the air around her started turning to subzero degrees.

A small group of warriors wearing armor emblazed with a variety of symbols, most of small militia forces in the Lordaeron area left the crowd and walked slowly towards Decay's group. Some were wearing Scarlet Crusade tabards.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"Still, I'm going to help. I won't let someone get hurt when I can do something." Kozri nodded, "Neither will I. We're going to fight, whether you like it or not." He readied his knives, calmly slathering them in poison, and Azunara snarled.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran sewers

The answer was a few seconds in coming, almost like Vallrok didn't know or couldn't remember where he had found Faron. Part of Indi wanted to reach out and pet the wolf on the head, but the risk of getting her hand bit off out-weighed the desire. She sat back on her haunches ((yes, humanoids have haunches too :P)) and studied the pair again. "Silithus, eh?" she said slowly, trying to choose her words carefully. "I thought that place was a wasteland of bugs?"

((Quick question, what are we going to do about things like Faron and Sunki both being versions of Skoll? And Saturo and I's DKs could almost be twins since our descriptions read similar. :lol: ))

[/center]
Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Gumballs »

((eep, I'm too lazy to read. What did I miss? Whats going on?))
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

(( Ehhh... Well, I see Faron as a blue wolf, like Skoll, but the lightning isn't always flashing over him and he isn't glowing or anything - more like a normal worg that has blue fur and glowing blue eyes. He looks more like a normal worg then a saber worg. The lightning is only on demand. He wasn't always a lightning wolf, after all, the wolf was just a wolf first.))

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron's gaze bored into Indigosa. Oh, great, she was pursuing it. Of course. He picked the troll's words carefully, his fluffy tail twitching with irritation.
"He was brought there by a cult..." he paused, thinking about how to phrase his reasoning, "the cult was going to experiment on him," the troll's voice explained. Faron continued flicking his tail, a single flash of lightning flickering over his body, and he flashed a snarl at the death knight. The troll's face echoed the snarl for only a heartbeat.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising