Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Saturo

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Saturo »

((Your DK seems completely different though, Decay is pretty shy and insecure, I haven't seen much of that in Indigo.))

Decay - Dalaran

Ice continued forming over Decay's armor and weapons. "If you still have any quarrel with me i suggest we take it into the sewers.", she said with a cold glare.
"Too scared to face us out in daylight, eh? Look around. See any guards? I didn't think so.", the largest one said. "Any fight we have we have here.". He paused. "And to think, we had just given the up search for you."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara merely bared her teeth. They accepted Decay into the group, and she wouldn't let the death knight be killed. Kozri had finished preparing his knives, and still systematically began checking his weapons, gear, extremely calm, as if he had all the time in the world. He watched the group carefully.
Kira
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalaran Sewers

Sunki pulled his paw back up with a whine. How did she do that?!
Asliasa narrowed her eyes. This wasn't good..how was she supposed to get out of this?
"I think that's your que to throw in the towel Sister." Akiralios called from her spot, still scratching the mess from her blade.
"It's not going to happen!" Asliasa snapped, feeling very irritated.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Thank you for clarifying that Lupis. ^_^ So Faron's just a very special wolf who happens to be blue but looks more like the normal wolves, and, if I'm not mistaken, Sunki is supposed to be Skoll.
And you're right Saturo, our DKs have very different personalities, I just thought it was ironic how their physical descriptions read similarly. :lol: Indi's not shy the way Decay is, she just doesn't know how to hold a conversation well and gets uncomfortable around others.))

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

The cult is known to be unpredictable and erratical in its behaviors, Indi thought to herself. She sat down cross-legged on the sewer floor in front of Faron and Vallok. She hadn't felt this interested in another mortal in many years. There were no words to describe the pair in front of her.
She drew a finger absently in the water on the ground in front of her, her gaze following it--briefly wondering if the lightning on Faron's body could shock her through it. Hesitantly, she said, "I see." She paused, not sure how to say what she next wanted. "I...well..." Her ears drooped in embarrassment. "I've been sitting here intruding upon you...and it just occurred to me...how *ahem* impolite it was of me to...not ask if I could..." Her hand shook in the water. "Perhaps buy you a drink?"

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron blinked this time. The cultist in him had no answer for this, but the human in him practically cheered. Free drinks! You never said no to free drinks. Admittedly, he was a bit confused as to why she seemed to nervous, but that wasn't important. He really needed a drink. Wandering around Silithus after watching his body die and being forced to live in the body of a wolf for the foreseeable future was a bit of a stress on his mind. Besides, the troll was probably a bit dehydrated by now.
"I would not refuse," he had the troll admit. Faron sat up, more alert.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

Indi stood up and forced a smile at the pair before going to the barkeep and ordering two drinks. She handed one to Vallrok. Damn it, she thought to herself. She realized she forgot to see if Faron wanted anything.
She looked into Vallrok's unblinking eyes, embarrassed all over again. "Um...does your wo--I mean, Faron need anything?"

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron was a bit irked when only his puppet was given a drink, and forced himself to remember that he looked like a hunter's pet. At least the death knight remembered about him, and asked if he wanted anything. He had the troll take the drink, then say, faltering over "he" and "I" as usual, "Iihiee will have the same. It has been a long... day."
It amused the wolf that Indigosa kept looking at Vallrok like he was the brains of the establishment. A house plant had more brains then that empty-headed troll. Well, hopefully she wouldn't learn.
He let the troll emotionlessly sip at the drink.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

Indi nodded and headed back to the bar for another drink, requesting it be put in a bowl so Faron could drink it easier. Tentatively, she set it in front of the wolf and once more sat back on her haunches studying him.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron happily accepted the bowl of drink. Finally. How many years did it feel like it had been? Too many. He eagerly lapped at the bowl, remembering himself a little too late and slowing down to look a bit more dignified. Having a wolf's body didn't mean he could act like one.
He made no move to have the troll speak. He would let the death knight ask the questions.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

A grin broke out on Indi's face watching Faron lap his drink. She glanced over at the duel going on and briefly noticed another death knight and two hunters. Her interest in them dwindled and she turned her gaze back to Faron. She stood up and looked deep into Vallrok's unblinking eyes and frowned. He seemed so...lifeless. As an experiment, she poked him on the nose.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Vallrok didn't react at all, though his eyes focused on her movement. If one was to look very deeply into his expression, they might note a very brief flicker of emotion - confusion, perhaps, or even a touch of fear? The change in expression was gone in less then a second. Faron continued calmly lapping at his drink, letting out a faint growl as the troll's mind momentarily fought for control. He used the spirit bond to take control again. There was no way he was letting some troll mongrel order him around.
Faron lifted his head, drawing his tongue over his lips quickly. He stared holes in Indigosa for poking his puppet.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

Her touch brought the briefest of emotions into the trolls eyes, but just as quickly they were gone. Indi could feel Faron's gaze searing into her back, but she chose to ignore it, preparing herself should the wolf wish to initiate a fight, her gaze never leaving Vallrok's. She poked the troll in the nose again. "So Vallrok," she asked, "where are you from?"

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

That was not the question Faron was anticipating. He had no answer. Where his puppet had come from was of no concern to him. He thought fast, trying to think up a passable story. Well, trolls came from... Errrr... Blast. He could recite a thousand lines from the Twilight documents, name all of the wind elements that could be summoned at each Wind Stone, but he didn't know where trolls came from. But, wait, the troll knew, so if he just looked at his memories... Could he do that? Well. He could try.
"I'm a Darkspear Troll from Echo Isles, but I've spent most of my life in Silithus. I left shortly after finding Faron and came here to start afresh." Well, it sounded like he had just read the summery of a short book, but that didn't matter. Faron was rather proud of himself for blending the memories of the troll and his own life together like that, even if it was just a few sentences. He continued watching the death knight, while Vallrok stared blankly down at Indigosa.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Just thought I'd mention (in case I forgot) that Indi spends a huge amount of time studying the different mortal races now that the Lich King's dead. She doesn't really know what to do worth herself, and to her, knowledge is invaluable and looking for oddities in the races is almost a hobby of hers.))

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

It was a passable answer. Short, and without the pride most trolls carried with them when talking of their homelands, especially the Darkspear. Vallrok's eyes were blank still, and most noticeably he lacked the usual accent trolls spoke with. Indigosa felt like an idiot for just realizing that. Granted, it was a nice change of pace than figuring out their usual slang, but it still came off as odd.

She knelt in front of Faron, looking him in the eyes, and poked him in the nose. "So, how does a Darkspear travel all the way to Silithus and manage to find trouble with the Cult and such a unique...friend?" She aimed her question at Faron. Silithus was one of the few lands she knew little about, having no care for bugs, but what would happen to cause...whatever it was in front of her? There was nothing normal about this hunter and pet pair.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron instinctively snarled and nearly snapped at the finger which had poked him. Vallrok approached, but unthreateningly, simply moving forward to speak more clearly. Faron twitched a few times and glared at Indigo, severely disliking how many questions she was asking.
"I was recruited to help... 'clean up' the Silithid after the gates were opened. Finding Faron was simply a chance." The troll paused as Faron thought out anything else that had to be said, "The recruiter was in Orgrimmar the day I visited." Faron gave Indigosa a warning growl. He didn't want to go any farther into this topic, lest it get dangerous and embarrassing.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

A smirk played across Indi's face. She rose to her feet in a fluid motion and walked back to the bar, grabbing her rune axe and sliding it into its familiar holsters along her back. Upon returning to Vallrok and Faron, she looked back down at the wolf and said, "There's more I'd like to know, and you know that. For now, I shall respect the growlings of a strange wolf, and let it be."

She turned her attention to Vallrok, frowning once more at his emotionless face. Without realizing it, her hand reached out and cupped his face--no reaction (that she could see) from the troll. She gasped and caught herself, jerking her hand back and spinning away from the duo. As she walked toward the sewer entrance, she called out over her shoulder, "You will be seeing me again, Faron and Vallrok. Perhaps I'll make a special trip to Orgrimmar, and maybe even take a visit to Vol'jin."

As she reached the surface of Dalaran, Indigosa was surprised to see a group of what seemed to be soldiers gathered in front of the druid, human, raptor, and other death knight that she had snuck by earlier. Chuckling, she said to no one in particular, "This is quite the party, ain't it?"

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri held up his blade to the light, and satisfied, faded easily into the darker nooks and crannies of Dalaran, hiding into the shadows, ready to strike from behind. Azunara glanced at the new death knight, tilting her head. "You aren't going to fight us either, are you?"
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi tried to be something she generally wasn't--personable. She winked at the white druid and replied, "Nah, no reason to fight those I don't know." She hoped it worked; she was trying to keep an eye out behind her should Faron decided he wanted a piece of her.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron finished his drink quickly, wolfing it down before standing and beginning to prowl. For the umpteenth time in the last few days, he was fuming with rage. (When one of the cultists had told him he was a bit temperamental, he had passionately denied it, using only a few bolts of lightning.) How dare that nosy, bratty death knight pry into his business?! It was bad enough she smelled like last century's lizard roast. He had it hard enough trying to get along with a mindless puppet following him about, now he had to run from the past, too. Stupid, annoying, insensitive...

Belatedly he realized that his head was down, his nose twitching. Instincts had taken over while his mind was distracted and he appeared to be following a scent. The wolf in him told him that the origin of the scent hadn't been down to the sewers, judging by the weakness of the trail, but wind had blown it down this way. It smelled like... A much fresher version of the death knight. Like someone who spent their lives cooking lizard meat. The mental image wasn't exactly pretty, but it was at least interesting. He followed the scent, coming up on the scene between druid, death knights, human and a small group of warriors.

He sat, watching from afar. This looked interesting.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Faron's so mean ;_; :P If Indi knew what he thought about her she'd have a few choice words to say. XD))

[/center]