Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Saturo

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Do you have any idea what your 'friend' here has done, druid?", the lead human asked.

The chill around Decay grew, small icicles about to start forming on her surroundings.

Stereo - Dalaran Sewera

"I'm facing a dilemma now, hunter. Cut your throat, or just break blood, poisoning you..."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi lay a hand on Decay's shoulder. "Perhaps there's a way we can solve this without bloodshed, lest we spill blood here and find ourselves kicked out by the Kirin Tor or Sunreavers," she said with a wink.

Raising her voice so the soldiers would be able to hear, she said, "Come now gentlemen, surely this is not the first death knight you've seen? All of us have done terrible deeds during our time of control by Arthas, the Lich King--he who is no longer. Surely this death knight has repented and regrets the things she's done. Dalaran is meant to be a Sanctuary, and I don't know about you, but I'd rather not shed blood and anger those who rule here."

Indigosa surprised herself with her speech. With any luck, it would work and the small group could draw attention away from themselves. Fighting in a sanctuary was bad; she'd learned that the hard way and if fighting started here, she wasn't sure what she would do. Being a death knight herself, it bothered her to see others being harassed. Sometimes she wished she could just enforce her will upon the lesser beings, but she was a dragon mage no longer and made do with what she could.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran
Nareem - Bear Pet - Dalaran
This was not what he expected when he asked that mage for a portal to a place where the earthquakes wouldn't bother him...
Horde where everywhere and the same with the arcane magic! ''I need to get away, some where less...magical.''

It was then he saw a tunnel or rather a pipe or sorts. He went into it and right as he did that he heard a ghostly voice scream ''ANY BEASTMASTER AROUND HERE!?''
This shocked him and made him loose his balance, he fell down into a pipe which lead into a second pipe that ended with a 5yd fall ''Ooooh CRAP!''
Narielm landed in a pool of sewer water ''A 5yd fall isnt enough?'' he looked around the Nareem, he checked the pipe he fell from and saw his Bear getting ready to jump. On him.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((I just had this mental image of a hunter bear pet standing on the pipe ledge going "Catch me Daddy!" as he jumps down on top of you :lol: ))

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"We've hunted her for years. You honestly gunk we're going to say we've forgiven her?"

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

"Stubborn bastards," Indi mumbled to herself. She had just avoided a fight with Vallrok and Faron and wasn't exactly looking to put herself in another.

She turned to Decay and said, "Well, if they're this eager to kill ya, I suppose I'll stick around and help. Not sure how good of help those other two will be anyway." This last part was said jokingly. "Can't leave one of my own kind here with a bunch of people who can't get their heads out of their asses."

Indi confused herself more and more. Why was she so sociable all of a sudden? Why did she care about this other death knight?

((Off to bed for me. Night night. ^_^))

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Something quickly lashed out behind Decay, embedding a dagger trough her shoulder. She spun around, with a heavy swing with one sword, but the rogue was moving very quickly, and easily dodged the blow. The warriors charged.

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran Sewer

He looked around the large room, people dueling, beating each other with huge weapons.
This was the not the place for him, he had only battled trough Zul'farak and Tanaris and was still planning his trip to Refuge Point, Un'goro and his home.
He looked around and found a small bar ''A bar in the sewer...Meh, I hope someone can help me out of here!''
He went up to the bar and passed a troll leaving with a wolf leading his way ''I'll follow them and I can get out of here! Nareem get over here you clusmy peice of bear!''
When he reached the surface he found a small army facing a group of Death Knights a Hunter and a Druid and last but not least a Human Rogue
''Do you need help!?''
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron, sitting on the sidelines and watching amusedly, wheezed a laugh. Then he stopped, realizing what he sounded like. Eurgh. He really didn't like this body. Grumbling to himself, he made the troll laugh quietly for him, but it just wasn't the same. Ah, well, back to wheezing like an idiot. It was endlessly amusing to him that these people could claim to righteousness, something the Cult didn't even try to do, yet they fought amongst themselves like rabid wolv- like rabid do- like rabid animals. At least the Cult didn't fight itself. Admittedly, many cultists he had known were idiots themselves, and many a time he had wondered out loud if he was the only sane one around, but that was only a detail. This chaos before him was just pathetic. He grinned and sat up straighter to get a better view.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Here, then go for the day....))

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"Do you think it matters? I said she was welcome to join us, and I'm not going to let some idiots hurt her. She's with us, and I'm not going to sit on the sidelines!" Azu snapped at the humans, immediately fading from view. She stalked behind one of the humans, and tore into him, claws slashing and her fangs bared, aiming for his throat.

Kozri, from his place in the shadows leapt to strike one of the humans. It wasn't a fatal blow, but hopefully his poison would work fast enough.
Kira
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalaran Sewers

"How about you do neither and just let go?" Asliasa hissed as her eyes narrowed. Sunki began to growl again, turning to face the pair.
Akiralios rolled her eyes, placing her sword on her back once more.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Stereo - Dalaran Sewers

"Works every time...", she said with a smile. "Surrender?"

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalara Sewers

Asliasa let out a sigh before she closed her eyes. "I surrender."
Sunki whined and looked up at her, almost as if he were pouting.
"Well, that was fun to watch." Akiralios said rather sacastically.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Stereo - Dalaran Sewers

"Well fought.", Stereo said and let go of Asliasa. She walked out, up the tunnel, and stumbled upon the druid, the rogue, a bunch of humans, and two death knights fighting.
"Hey you! I want my dagger back!"

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

I can't just stand here and watch..

Nareem, go!

Narielm pulls out his bow and check's if his quiver is full and sighes ''I'm seriously not ready for this!'' when he sees that he only has a few arrow's left
He looks over the on going battle and see's his bear companion fighting a large warrior ... and loosing, the bears left ear is gone and the right leg seems hurt somehow.
He pulls out an arrow and aims for the man's chest ''steady....steady...there we go!'' he fires and hits the scarlet in the right arm.
''Gotcha!''
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Just to let you know Max, those of us fighting the Scarlet mongrels are at the topside of Dal near a sewer entrance, not in the sewers themselves. ^_^))

Indigosa--Dalaran

Well, this was turning into a battle she rather wished she hadn't of gotten herself into. With a sigh, she strangulated one of the cultist casters and unslung the rune axe from her back. She succumbed the to dark powers of the blood, her eyes glowing a more vivid blue, wisps of dark energy gathering about her. She shouldered her way to the front of the group, letting the ground begin to bubble and boil underneath them. "You will regret this mistake," She said darkly, just loud enough that the Scarlet Crusade members could hear her.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay continued being harassed by the rogue. He was far too fast, and could easily impale her with more and more daggers, while easily dodging all her blows with his Evasion.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Out of the corner of her eye, Indi noticed the rogue attacking Decay. Cursing to herself, she summoned bands of ice around the rogues legs. "Run!" she yelled to Decay. Indi was straining herself as it was trying to keep the rest of the soldiers at bay, she wasn't sure she'd be able to devote her attention to the rogue.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay was struggling under the blows. The pain wasn't the issue, the fact that she was getting carved up was. She swung back, missed, and got a heavy elbow into her back, knocking her to the ground.
"Well, look at little mighty Death Knight now... And to think YOU managed to cause so much death back home. Pathetic."
"You forget one thing..."
"What?"
"You hurt my friends. Bad idea."
THe coldness that she had been gathering flashed out, and the rogue and the other enemies got encased in thick ice.
"Hungering Cold. Don't forget my signature move, Korwen."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Since Indi's a blood DK, how could I explain her using rune tap to help with some of Decay's wounds. I was thinking about it and I'm not quite sure how to explain healing from an RP PoV. :/))

[/center]