Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indigosa grinned at the startled cat. It felt weird to be enjoying other people's company...weird...but nice for a change. Perhaps hiding in the dark away from people was the reason she couldn't yet master the powers of blood. She shook her head. "Well, since we're not sure when these things may or may not break, I'm going to take a nap," Indi announced to no one in particular. She lay her rune weapon on the ground beside her and stretched out in the sun, a small smile on her face.

((I'm assuming it's day time anyway, correct me if I'm wrong.))
Last edited by TygerDarkstorm on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((They totally should.))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Oops, meant to make a new post, not edit my previous one. XD))

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Gumballs »

((please move all OOC comments to the Q&A from now on, and if possible delete the purely OCC posts from the RP as well to keep it clean.. and ignore the irony of this post haha))
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((*Returns*))
Decay - Dalaran

"I know how you feel.", Decay said to Indigosa. "The urges... It feels like I HAVE to chop them into tiny bits and paint my face with their blood. I fear... Some day I won't be able to control it anymore."

The ice was starting to crack.

Saturo - Dalaran

"Oh, I almost forgot... Name's Saturo, I work with the Summoning project. What's your classification?"
Stereo - Dalaran

Stereo sneaked out of the shadows behind Kozri. "I see you still have my dagger... I would like it back, human."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Yay, you're back. =D))

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indigosa blinked at Decay and then nodded. "Yes...I feel as if...I become a monster. I already was once, I'd rather not turn into one again." She looked down at her hands. "The urge is just...so strong sometimes. If I stay away from battle, I can ignore it, but it's like a double edge sword. The longer I stay away from combat, the stronger the thirst becomes when I do fight. It's frightening knowing that even though I'm free of mind and will, all it takes is one slip." She smiled an empty smile that came out as more of a grimace. Her ears drooped in embarrassment. "I'm not used to being able to share these sorts of things with others."

A deep crack boomed. Indigosa turned her gaze to the ice blocks, grabbed her rune weapon, and stood into a fighting position, succumbing herself once more to the blood. "Looks like we may have trouble on our hands again."

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay smiled back at Indigo, and then turned to the closest block, where Korwen the rogue was breaking out. She held her runeswords high and went into a combat position, ready to lunge at Korwen when he broke out.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indigosa stepped in front of Decay and shook her head. "Let me shoulder the burden of all these soldiers, it's what I was made for. You, the druid, and the rogue start flanking em and take em out from behind if possible."

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"No. This one is mine.", Decay said angrily and leapt at the iceblock. "I've had enough of you and your "pets"!"

She shattered the ice with a single strike, and hit the rogue with a freezing blow. The warriors were also starting to break out.

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

''I guess you don't need me then?''
Narielm kneeled down a few yards away from the breaking ice ''Nareem, the left one.''

Narielm checked his quiver ''Oh crap, only 3 arrow's left''
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

She had forgotten about the hunter. Indi glanced back at him, noticing he was short in ammo supply. "More help is always appreciated, boy, especially ranged cover, but you better have some quick trap tricks planned with that limited of ammo supply."

Turning back around, she let Decay take on the one bastard she seemed to have a grudge against and prepped herself to burden the rest of the soldiers. She boiled the ground beneath the feet of the remaining ice blocks, boiling their blood as she did so, causing the remaining ice blocks to break. "Let's finish this," she growled.

[/center]
Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

Narielm pulled out his Trap Launcher, this was a new gnomish device of which he had only recently learned of.
The concept of the device was simple, ''put the trap in the front then twist the trap 2 times and pull the trigger''
He fired a trap which was also of gnomish origin. A small fire lived in the middle fueled by a strange gas, exploding in a small fire, almost like a granade if stepped on.

He took the bow and got ready to shoot the charging human in the head ''This is seriously not my thing!'' but he lied to himself, he loved the blood pumping in his veins, just like it used to in the Crater.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri and Azu
Dalaran

Kozri snarled, whipping around to try and track Stereo's voice. "I told you. When you threw it at my friend, it became mine. Now, go away." He said, and tried to focus his attention between the battle and the new threat. Azunara looked at Kozri, head tilted in worry, before the soldier in the ice broke free and leaped at her. She reacted too slowly, and was jabbed in the shoulder. With a hiss of pain, she leapt for him.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi snarled as one of the soldiers leapt past her to attack Azu. Ropes of shadow flew out of her hand and yanked him back to her with the remaining men. "Druid," she called over her soldier, voice strained, "if possible, I need you and your rogue friend to start flanking them."

She looked back to the hunter. "Make your last shots count; that trap you did was fabulous."

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay swung at Korwen again, but he easily dodged. He was just about to jab another dagger into Decay when she swung around, caught his hand in hers, and let the frosty aura engulf him. Korwen coughed, and leapt backwards.
"That again. Hehe... It's been ineffective so far!"
"Not for slowing you down!", she grinned, and leapt at him with both swords ready. The rogue threw a smokebomb onto the ground and stepped on it, engulfing him and Decay in a cloud of smoke.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

A plume of smoke went up to her left. Indi sent a silent plea to the gods for Decay's safety. She still wasn't entirely sure why she was helping these strangers, but that was something that could be pondered out after the battle...if she was still alive.

Putting her whole focus back into keeping the remaining soldiers away from the others, she knew she would have to give herself to the blood. They had no healer and Indi was beginning to flag. To her comfort, the soldiers looked to be in no better shape than she. Calling out loud for the blood to aid her, she rubbed one palm over the red runes on the hilt of her axe. A red aura surrounded her and she felt herself rejuvenated, the people she was fighting alongside benefiting from it as well. As she slipped further to the calling, she shouted in an incoherent language, summoning a second version of her rune weapon to fight with her.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

With a loud clank, Decay got tossed out of the smoke cloud, and into a nearby wall. As the smoke dissipated, it became obvious that Korwen had gotten away. She swore quietly, and rushed at the remaining foes.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron twitched an ear at Saturo's question, and Vallrok answered. "Faron Spindleshade. I was a Lightning Elementalist, and getting towards Lord in rank." Now Faron turned his head to stare at Saturo. "And you?" asked the troll's voice. He still didn't trust her.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azu flashed a grin of thanks at Indi, "No problem!" She said, fading easily into the darkness, the chaos and smoke aiding her. Kozri snarled, expecting an ambush from that elf, but decided to put it out of his mind. He also faded, swining around to cause chaos in the enemy ranks.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"Spindleshade...", she said quietly, and thought for a bit. "Sorry, I don't recognize that name. I'm Saturo, working on the Summoning Project. Lead Warlock."