Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi breathed a sigh of relief as their entire group began hounding the soldiers. "If I fall prey to the blood," she called out over the fray to her companions, "run. I can't guarantee I won't attack you next."

She could barely see anymore, her vision coated in red. She couldn't feel anything, and her body moved of its own, long practiced accord. She needed more; more blood, more fighting, more destruction. No! That wasn't her; it was the blood trying to deceive her. She needed to get another heal off, but calling to the blood for its aid in such a way again might push her over the brink, and she was tip-toeing the edge as is.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron turned back to face the battle, but Vallrok nodded. "I've heard of the name. I would have been working on the Summoning Project if this-" at that the troll gestured to his body, "-hadn't happened to me. A lot of use a wolf dragging around a mindless chunk of meat is." Faron snarled, his tail lashing angrily. The troll snarled as well, but both troll and wolf calmed down. "I would think the lead Warlock of the Summoning would be busy. Why are you here?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"Here in business, actually.", she said, and produced a small, glowing, blue crystal from one if her pockets. "Can't get very far in a summon without the spell, eh?", she said and laughed, the crystal flashing in sync.

"Your condition is... Intriguing. I've been working on something similar with Saur here, and a ghoul.", she said, pointing at a felguard hiding in the shadows, and doing a rather bad job at it.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara easily leaped from shadows to shadows. Practice, and survival had been a powerful teacher. She focused on crippling her foes, ripping muscles, breaking bones. With luck, they'd be trampled. Kozri also focused on letting the poison on his blades do the work, still listening and on guard.
Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

Narielm took his last two arrows and got ready to fire

''May the devilsaur guide you''
He fired, both of the arrows hit the target, one in the forehead and the other one in the heart ''Waste of arrow..''

He pulled out his large polearm and got ready to go into melee.
He had heard many times that he looked like a raptor fighting and the polearm was just the long neck and the teeth, like a part of him, this did not
make him the perfect melee fighter tho and he would preferably keep to ranged combat with the bear taking the damage for him.
He charges at the a little less cordinated fighters as their leader had made his way to the portals and left them there.
He struck one of them with the polearm's shaft on the left side of the torso but crouching while doing so left his back unprotected and a large mace was soon there, forcing him to retreat.

''How many of them are left?!'' he yelled
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azu and Koz
Dalaran

Azunara cackled, "If you're worried, you obviously haven't fought much before!" She nimbly leaped around her foes, using agility and smaller size to her advantage.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

She thought she could see shadows moving around, taking out enemies from behind--the rogue and druid at work. Someone yelled something, but she couldn't understand what it was. All she could hear was the pounding blood in her ears, the soft cry of desire for more. "Take them all...Kill...DESTROY!" the blood whispered to her.
Just keep fighting, she thought to herself. Please let them retreat or let us defeat them soon; I can't keep this up much longer...

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Somebody grabbed Indi's shoulders and pulled her back. "Snap out of it. They're dead...", Decay's voice said, a fair bit raspier than normally. And it was obvious why, she had one of her own swords jammed straight trough her chest, in the heart area.

Four soldiers laid dead on the ground. Two more were running.

"I suggest we go now, before the guards are finished with Korwen's distraction.", she said, and pointed at a building on fire, in the other side of town. Guards were tossing buckets of water at the fore, and mages were trying to get it under control.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azu and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara looked at the flames, head tilted. Kozri noted them and reappeared near Decay. "You going to be okay?" He asked, referring to the sword through her. Azunara also padded over, still less visible than usual, crouched low in the chaos.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Yeah. Just a fleshwound.", she said, and pulled the sword out with a groan. The pain didn't bother her, the loss of energy did, however. She looked away from Kozri awkwardly. "Thanks for caring.", she said quietly, so only he could hear.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indigosa gasped and shook her head to clear her vision. The voices faded away and she saw Decay standing in front of her with a sword stuck through her chest. She was breathless, confused. Soldiers lay dead on the ground around them, a fire raging in the distance. She could barely understand what the other death knight was telling her, but she nodded agreement anyway.

She made one last call to the blood, once more brushing a palm against the runes on her axe, surrounding her and her companions in a red aura, healing them slightly and rejuvenating a bit. She clutched a hand to her head and staggered away from the group.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"Hey, I don't like my allies getting hurt as much as the next guy." He replied, then looked darkly at the surrounding people. Argh. He knew bad things would come out of this...Azunara gave a brief, antsy gulp, then said quietly, "Y-you sure? I can...er...try and heal you, if you want?"
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Healing dead tissue is harder than you think, Druid. What I need is a shadowpriest.", she said. She continued, quieter. "Still, I would appreciate it, if you'd be willing to try."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

"The rune tap I used should be enough to keep you up to get out of here," Indi called to Decay. Her voice sounded weak, strained. She was completely drained of energy, and while she had been pulled out of the blood's deadly lure, she still felt vile and dirty--like a monster. Worried for the safety of her companions, she sank into the shadows along a wall and collapsed.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"I'll be willing to give it a shot. We should get to somewhere grassier, and Koz, I think I'll still need your help." She said, sounding rather nervous.

((I know, OOC bad, but I want to explain. Azunara used energy from nature to heal others, as well as her own life energy. As a feral druid, she has very little of that (mana.) and has to steal it from things around her, trees, grass, even people. Ressurection is a life-for-a-life policy, and it can kill anyone, whether she likes it or not.))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Okay. Just need to do one thing first...", she said, and walked over to Indi, grabbed her hand and tried to pull her upright.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi gasped as Decay pulled her upright. "You risk the death of yourself and the others," she whispered faintly.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"An empty threat. I'm already dead. Come on now, I'm not leaving you here like this."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi chuckled weakly. "If you insist. I'm not used to people helping me."

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara tilted her head, squishing her growing apprehension and added, "Better get used to it. We tend to help each other. It's the nice thing to do, you know?" She said, trying to sound cheerful.