Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indi mounted on Moonstalker and led the group over to the neutral inn. "You take Decay inside," she said to Azu. "I'll take care of the mounts."

She wanted to see what Kozri was up to.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara nodded, giving the reins to Indi. "Come on," She said cheerfully to Decay, and went in to talk to the innkeeper.

---

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri borrowed a gryphon, and spiraled down to the forest. Unwatched, he gave a slight grin as he allowed himself to shift to dragon form. He took off, diving and looping in the skies.

((This could end so badly for Kozri...>.<))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

She had Azu's nightsaber stabled, then galloped Moon over to the landing strip. Curiosity about Kozri overwhelmed her. She HAD to know what he was up to, especially since he had been practically falling over from exhaustion. Upon reaching the platform known as Krasus' Landing, Moon gave a deep, dark sounding whinny. From the clouds flew down a skeletal gryphon, giving a caw of recognition to Indi.

"Stay here Moon," Indi whispered to her faithful steed. The undead horse snorted her response. Indi dismounted and hopped upon her gryphon and urged it up and over the edge of the platform. She quickly scanned the forests below. "There!" she shouted to her mount, pointing to a male human figure rushing a gryphon to the forests below. Her gryphon, Khaz, squawked and followed his master's pointing finger.

As they neared the forest floor, Indi gasped as she saw Kozri turn into a great bronze dragon. "Follow him Khaz," she whispered to her mount. The gryphon cawed agreement and took off after the bronze dragon.

((At least Kozri and Indi share something in common. =P))

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Crystalsong Forest

There was something about flying. Peaceful. Tranquil. The easy riding of the currents and thermals that lifted him high above the clouds. He swallowed a roar of delight, when something creeped over him.

He was being watched.

Immediately, he swept up into the cloud cover, trying to find out who had seen him. Hopefully they would assume he was some rogue bronze flying around. He knew it wasn't Azu, and Decay looked too out of it to follow him...But that other death knight....

He gave a savage, apprehensive growl. Please don't let that be her...
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron frowned. Everything exciting was over, bah. Now he would have to pay full attention to the prattling gnome... He finally turned, rather proud that even as a wolf he was large enough to look down at the warlock. Some small part of him, however, made him lie down to look the warlock in the eye on her level. He blinked a few times, then realized that he didn't only know her name. Oh, fel, Saturo. That Saturo. Lead Warlock of the Summoning Saturo. Right. Suddenly he wanted to be far, far away, doing something safe like hunting angry dragons while climbing a mountain, or hanging around a Nersingwary camp, or anything that wasn't being stared at by Saturo. Okay, so maybe he was a bit of a coward in that respect. Still.
He twitched his ears down in respect, moving to back away. "I'll let you carry on with your business, then. The Summoning shouldn't be delayed for a forgotten wolf-cultist and a troll puppet." A bit of bitterness crept into the troll's voice near the end, but as always the face was completely emotionless.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Crystalsong Forest

Kozri headed into the cloud cover and Indi nudged Khaz after him. Her assumption had been right; Kozri was indeed more than human--a member of her former species no less! Desperately she wished she could take on her dragon form and show the young whelp a thing or two. She was suddenly grateful that Khaz was undead like herself, following a dragon maneuvering through the clouds would be no easy task.

If only she had a way to convince Kozri she just wanted to learn, that she'd never tell anyone, that she used to be like him...

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Dalaran

He snarled, pausing high above the cloud cover, listening for the death knight. He was frustrated, immensely. People didn't like dragons. His kind had a bad reputation, and frankly, they'd rather kill a dragon than get to know him. It was a reason why he stayed in human form.

The drake paused. Was that wingbeats?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

The deep, heavy wingbeats stopped. Shit, Indigosa thought. She decided to take a chance and risk exposing herself. "Kozridormu, would you quit this ridiculous chase, eventually you'll get tired and winded, and my mount and I won't," she yelled. "I know every dragon maneuver in the book."

She nudged Khaz up through the top of the cloud cover and ended up face to face with the great bronze drake.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"What if we took a monkey and glued it to a dragon....? Remind me to try that sometime.",she said, and nudged the wolf. "Besides, I'm not about to leave a fellow cultist. We're rare in these civilized lands."

She pointed to a nearby inn, the kind where nobody would ask any questions. "Round at the bar?"

Decay - Dalaran

Decay fell of the saber, and forced herself upright and into a chair. "Get me some raw meat and your cheapest, strongest ale.", she said to a waiter heading over. She turned to Azunara. "Kozri is an interesting person... There's something about him..."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

((I know, no OOC and such, but seriously? Seriously? You just seem to forget me :< , lets just assume I followed to the inn? kthxbb))

Narielm - Dalaran

Is it okey if I sit here? he asked the Death Knight.
He sat down, not letting the Death Knight reply.

''I'm Narielm.''
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((I wouldn't call it forgetting so much as it might be considered rude for us to move your character around and speak for him. Apologies all the same, Max. :oops: ))

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((What Tyger said. Your character hasn't really introduced himself to my DK anyway.))

Decay - Dalaran

Decay looked at the hunter curiously. "Thanks for the help back there. What's your name?"

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Technically he introduced himself to Decay in the post above mine as Indi's out chasing Kozri. =P))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara could sesne Kozri's mood shift. It was the scales that she could sense it by. Each one had been engraved with a rune of communication, allowing the wearer to talk to anyone else using this rune. It had been a neat idea, used by another group of people...Azu had just borrowed it.

And now she could sense something was wrong. Was he attacked? She looked up at Decay and Narielm from her thoughts. "Azunara, here. Normally, Kozri would be here, but he's on his way."

She then glanced at Decay, head tilted. She took the same slightly uncomfortable tone Kozri had at this subject, except it was a lot more evident in the young druid's voice. "He's had...interesting run-ins with mages. Gives him a weird aura." That was a safe excuse, right?

---

Kozri
Crystalsong Forest

Much as he hated to admit it, she was right. There wasn't much he could do, and he was already tired from the healing spells. He flared his wings, and then hovered warily. "There. You have the answer to your questions. I'm not human." He snapped, mildly irritable.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"I'm not sure... It seems different than just some enchantment...", she said and looked for the waiter.

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

''The Human Rogue, whats so special about him?''

What most interested Narielm was the freezing spell the Death Knight had cast, it resembled a the Freezing Trap hunters often used.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"I'm not sure... Something."

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

''Wasn't there another Death Knight?''
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

She frowned at the great bronze drake. "Honestly now, you act like I want to kill you or something. I've made no move to harm either you or your druid pe--friend." She sighed. Revealing herself would probably be the only way to gain his trust. She closed her eyes. "Think about it Kozri. Think about what I would look like if I were...alive...Think about my name..."

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron tilted his head at Saturo and grinned slightly. He had suspected Saturo to be much more frightening then this. Grafting a monkey to a dragon? Hah! Sounded like something a heretical mage would think up. He stood and shook out his fur, ignoring Vallrok's massive shudder in response. "Well, if you aren't busy, a drink wouldn't hurt." He smirked, regaining some of his confidence around someone who didn't actively try to look for his faults. He followed Sat.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!