Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Saturo

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"No, not really. The spell basically puts both souls next to each other, and smashes them untill they shatter and piece themselves together again, they should fuse by doing that.", she said and shrugged. "It's a difficult spell, and as you could see with the death knight, the smashing part isn't really perfect."

She glanced around the room, and whispere in the trolls ear, so as to not look suspicious. "I was thinking something kore powerful than mere zombies. Maybe at first, yes, but my main plan... Titans."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron and Vallrok flicked their ears in unison, and blinked in a similar fashion. "..Oh. That would be... Yes, I can see how that would be more challenging." He paused, and both "hunter" and "pet" tilted their heads slightly. "As for the soul smashing, as it were, I wonder if that would only work on stronger souls. Weaker ones most likely wouldn't try to reform at all. Still, it sounds like this would be for strong souls only." They flicked their ears again. "Perhaps something more subtle then smashing them, then. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what else you can do to a soul. Melt them?" He huffed a sarcastic laugh.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi laughed out loud at Decay's statement. She hadn't meant to, but it slipped and immediately afterwards she looked sheepish and uncomfortable. Dragons aged very slowly, and she was now undead, so it was no surprise to her that she appeared young; drakes had that tendency before achieving adulthood.

"I am...older than I appear," she answered slowly. She began to seriously contemplate running and getting Moon and taking one of the Dalaran portals away from this place.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

The druid looked away from the table, giving a slight hiss. They made her really, really, really worried. She hadn't felt this...scared, she guessed, in a long time. They just did not seem friendly in ANY shape, way or form. They seemed like they'd easily make mincemeat out of her, just because they could. She looked back, pricking her ears at the conversation, trying to not to let the expression of worry show.

Kozri continued watching, noting Indi's unease. Admittedly, he was glad he wasn't the one being asked the questions.
((*pats Azu.*))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"Melting the souls? That... You're a genius!", she exclaimed triumphantly.

Decay - Dalaran

"Oh? How old are you, then?", she said, and looked over at Azu and Kozri. Both seemed worried, but at seemingly different things.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri met Decay's glance, and nodding, giving her a smile. Throw her off balance, don't let her ask questions...Everything would be fine. Hopefully.

Azunara however, still seemed distracted, ears pressed against her skull, tail lashing. She shook herself, casting a wary glance at the table with the suspicious people.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

The question caught Indi off-guard and she didn't have an answer--she had quit counting. "I don't know," was all she answered.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron and Vallrok blinked in unison. "What? I said something useful?" He grinned toothily, and Vallrok gave a savage grin as well. "It'll probably be a big change to the spell, though. Going to take some time before you can test it, unless you're really fast at thinking up spells." He had a new light in his eyes.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay quickly looked away from Kozri when their eyes met each other. If she had had any blood, she would have been blushing. She looked back at Indi, cautiously. "No idea at all? Not even any historical events?"

She looked VERY suspicious.

Saturo - Dalaran

"At the moment the spell is a half-assed mix of Soul Swap, Drain Soul and the Conjure Soulgem part of Drain Soul, so no, it would be VERY easy to replace a certain bit."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri and Azu
Dalaran

Kozri blinked, and shook his head. He watched Indi, the slight tension mounting a bit. He still said nothing, not sure what else to say. This wasn't his conversation.

Azunara gave a slight whine, and finally decided she had enough. She just didn't like the feeling she got, she wanted out. The feline slipped away from the table, muttering some excuse, then practically ran outside, giving a content purr as she stepped outside. Freedom. Away from that creepy gnome and its buddy.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

The duo nodded. "You think we'd be able to test it soon, then? Maybe starting with a zombie, then working up? There's a certain Death Knight that might, er, benefit from a little soul melting and demonic possession." The troll spoke the last sentence quietly, and both wolf and troll grinned slightly, flicking ears towards Indi. "Of course, that's not as important as the task at hand."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

Saturo nodded. "Sounds like a plan. We just need a corpse. Thankfully, that gang over there has left us plenty. They're probably in this city's morgue or hospital or whatever by now."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Dalaran

The human blinked as the druid left. She was definitely disturbed by something, and he was briefly curious. A quick scan around the room provided not much. There was definitely some odd aura floating about, but this was Dalaran. It was a surprise.

---

Azunara
Dalaran

The druid flicked around where the battle was, avoiding those of the crowd that hadn't left, coughing a bit at the wisps of smoke in the air. She aimlessly wandered, just glad to be outside.
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Duskwood {US}

Unread post by Tratzul »

((Profile on my last post, on pg 17 I think.))

Versithas
Dalaran Sewers

Her feet clacked on the boards of the pier, having zoned out looking into the water for some time. Versithas wore a small grimace as she slowly moved up towards the city of Dalaran, Noise, noise, noise... Why can't this place just... stop? Aztal swayed lightly on her staff, gotten used to it's odd imprisonment.
Image | {Waiting for Cata}
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron stood and shook out his fur, the troll, as usual, shuddering. "Well, then. We are waiting for what, exactly?" He smirked and waved his tail towards the door.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi was seething inside at Decay's probing. Now she knew how others felt when she plagued them with uncomfortable questions. Old, animal instincts began to kick in, and suddenly she no longer wanted to be in Dalaran--she felt cornered. "This isn't the place for personal discussions," she growled. If she was going to give herself away, she'd be damned to do it in public, especially with that creepy gnome and troll/wolf trio in the background.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Dalaran

Azu, Indi...Kozri blinked, not sure what else to do. Deciding to contact Azu, he focused on the communication rune.

---

Azunara
Dalaran

"Azu, what's up?" The Voice buzzed in her head, and the druid blinked, stiffening. She did reply, "It's that gnome and the wolf and troll...things. They scare me. There's something really, really, really bad about both of them. Get out of there, Kozri, before something bad happens!" The druid hissed from where she was, lashing her tail, causing a few people to look at her.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

A smug smile spread over Decay's face, and she leaned forward, over the table. She whispered into Indigosa's ear: "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. Wyrm."

Before Indi had time to react, she strode over to Kozri. "Is she lright? She seemed... Anxious."

Saturo - Dalaran

Saturo smiled a dark smile, and then followed Faron.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indigosa stormed out of the neutral inn, cursing in several different tongues. Moon, sensing her mistress' anxiety, came thundering out of the stables. Indi sprinted to the landing pad, desperately trying to assume a dragon form that she no longer had. Tears streamed down her face, whether from rage or despair, she knew not. Her steed ran alongside her, trying to nuzzle Indi as they ran.

When she reached the landing pad, Moon once more let forth a bellowing, hallowed neigh and Khaz came plummeting out of the sky. As he pulled out of his dive, Indi jumped on his back and let the undead gryphon take her wherever he pleased.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay raised an eyebrow as the other Death Knight stormed out. "That was unexpected..."