Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron wandered out of the Neutral inn, raising a furry eyebrow as Indi stormed away. He grinned and continued out, lowering his muzzle to the ground. As much as he disliked his new body, there was something magical about his sense of smell. It was the only sense that could see the past. Sniffing the ground, he followed the scent of smoke and blood to the scene of the fight, then lifted a paw and waved it around. Vallrok mimicked the hand-wave while he spoke, "Here we are. Looks like there are still a few dead. Take your pick."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

Saturo nodded, and got to work, weaving up a dark spell. A massive, flaming, dark skull appeared in the sky, laughed maniacally, and spat some fire at the general area before fading. The panicked crowd ran away.
"Get the troll to carry those two.", she said, and pointed at the two Scarlet corpses.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron nodded, and the troll moved forward, stooping to lift the two Scarlets effortlessly. Faron winced - the Spirit Bond told him that the troll wasn't especially strong, and such a sudden effort had produced a plume of pain in one of the troll's arms. The emotionless troll didn't respond to the pain in the least.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

That Death Knight, he had a strange feeling he shouldn't let her run away.

''I'm going after her, I wouldn't want her to get hurt, or hurt herself''

''Lets go Nareem''

Why the hell am I doing this?.. You just met this person... She can't run away, I wont let her... all of these thoughts passed through his head while running after the tiger, as he reached the Landing he saw the gryphon fly away.

''Really?'' Narielm ran up to the Gryphon Master ''Need Gryphon, Fast, the gryphon that is, now, hurry!''
The gryphon master pointed at a armored gryphon ''Take that one, sir''
''Okey, Thanks, bye!'' ((All of the above is said very, very fast))

He took the gryphon and flew away ''Where are you going!'' He yelled
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

Saturo pointed at the sewer entrance. "Down there, we need a summoning circle, and I have a... Friend, sort of, that can provide us with it."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron nodded again, and began to trot towards the sewer, glancing back to make sure the gnome kept up. Vallrok loped along beside him, carrying to two dead Scarlets. They stalled slightly to let Saturo take the lead, should she want to.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Max, you said your character was a night elf right?))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Duskwood {US}

Unread post by Tratzul »

Versithas
Dalaran

The Forsaken warlock seemed to plod along, blotting out all the hated noise, and paying attention to nothing in particular. Her imp still swayed from the hook, actually starting to fall asleep again, possibly looking like a odd staff's head.
Image | {Waiting for Cata}
Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Max »

Yepp, he dosen't care about Horde / Alliance, he was raised by the jungle rule, may the strongest survive and since a Blood Elf looks almost exactly like him exept the color of the skin he'd rather help and besides, he's quite open to friends and almost never let one slip away.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Don't forget OOC marks...))

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara snarled angrily as flames fell from the sky. She leaped into her shadows, hiding. Light! The gnome and the creepy wolf! She gave a fearful whimper...But curiosity piqued her interest. She looked around, and old habits died hard. She slipped into the dark, following the three.

---

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri watched Indi go and nodded, "I suppose she didn't like you asking questions."
PetFriend
Realm: Argent Dawn, The Maelstrom

Unread post by PetFriend »

Name: Kareez Bonechewer ((Wanted to write John Smith))
Race/Class: Undead Warlock / Apothecary
Physical Description: Like almost all forsaken he is rotten and skinny.
Brief History (Optional): A human who fought in Arthas army in Lordaeron but fled and got killed and later raised as a Undead, when the Lich Kings power faded he took control and searched for more of his race and found undercity and has activly spread the forsaken plague.
Brief Personality (Optional): Calm, deadly and not very social.
Companions: His skeleton horse Ebonplague and his Undead Gryphon Bitterwing
Yes, thats me, quite.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Thanks, just wanted to confirm it before making my reply.))

Indigosa--Crystalsong Forest

Indi heard a cry shouted over the wind. Was someone actually following her? She turned around in the saddle and saw the night elf hunter following her. She frowned and pulled Khaz's reins for him to stop. "Can I help you?" she asked more angrily than she meant.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Crystalsong

''Yes, by not flying so fast''

He flew closer.

''I didn't want you to leave, I might not understand what upset you, but I have this strange feeling that you can't leave or something will go very, very wrong.''
PetFriend
Realm: Argent Dawn, The Maelstrom

Unread post by PetFriend »

Kareez - Dalaran

''I hate portals''

He pulled the imp out of the portal

''Lets go, we have a week of work and I want to spend it somewhere without anything that has to do with that Sylvanas''
The last word he almost spitted out

He started to look around dalaran and saw a Troll with a wolf pet and a gnome collecting corpses

''Well, thats something new''

He kept walking and ended up in a neutral inn, finding a Human and a Death Knight sitting by the same table, he sat down a few yards away from them and started to watch ''This might turn out to be interesting'' he told the imp whom shouted ''THIS WAS NOT IM MY CONTRACT!''

''Shut up.''
Yes, thats me, quite.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri flinched at the shouting. Great. Warlocks.

---

((RPing Azu can be summarized as, "Curiosity killed the cat." Seriously...))

Azunara
Dalaran

Crouched low to the ground, the druid prowled along the ground, following the gnome and the wolf thing. She hoped she was down wind of them, and that they couldn't smell her. She saw that the troll was carrying corpses, but that's all she could really distinguish. Instinct told her to run, curiosity told her to stick around.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Indi's much the same Azu =P))

Indigosa--Crystalsong Forest

Indi narrowed her eyes at Narielm. She wasn't mad at him, he only wanted to help, she could see the genuineness in his eyes. She studied the hunter for a minute before replying, "I got a taste of my own medicine." A heavy sigh escaped her lips. She pulled out the ponytail holder keeping her hair tied back and rolled it over her wrist, then running a hand through her hair. "Look...just give me some time alone to fly. I'll come back to you and the others in a bit. If it makes them all feel better, tell them I'll be back, I just need some time to...think." She attempted a weak smile.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron flicked his ears and stopped mid-step for a moment, head raised to sniff the air. He could have sworn he had smelled something. It smelled like that flee-bag druid. He couldn't isolate the scent, though... It was probably old. He shrugged, stepped forward again, then caught the scent again. Not old. He spun, glaring around, but his wolf eyes were weak and he couldn't see anything suspicious. Growling a warning, he turned back around, tail twitching and lightning flickering around his body.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Experience from earlier kept Azunara silent. The druid halted in her steps, letting the shadows thicken, willing herself to be unseen. Doggy, doggy, go away. Let me live another day... She thought, still.
Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Crystalsong

''Alright, i'll see you back at the inn''

He flew back where his bear waited for him ''Sorry for that, Nareem''

He walked back to the inn, he noticed the Undead Warlock sitting a few yards away from them and thought ''I got a bad feeling about him, but i'll mind that later''

He sat down by the table

''Indi will be back with us in a unspecified ammount of time''

He noticed his glass of spring water, grabbed it and swooped the remaining liquid
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara stifled a sigh of relief as the wolf thing turned away. Frantically offering thanks to the Light and Elune, she continued stalking along, carefully placing her paws.

---

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri nodded at the night elf, "Thought so." He said quietly.